for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

3/13/2018 c42 aesir21
i take it, it is reality as if they never were vampires. looks good. Huskies is Washington state college football team. thanks for updating finally
3/12/2018 c46 Tee Hill
great chapter
3/12/2018 c43 Tee Hill
:)))))))))
3/12/2018 c46 anmarie
Thank you so much for all your hard work and sharing your talent. As always I love your stories
3/12/2018 c44 1sabrina michaels
I love what you have done with this..now I await the arrival of Peter..I got a big kick out of Aro taking Paul and Bella to London for the musical Mama Mia..They are still at it with the musicals.. Thanks for writing..Tiem for bed now will finish up tomorrow..
3/12/2018 c46 jmasencullen
This was worth every minute of the wait. Thank you for this extraordinary story!
3/12/2018 c46 Vivian Junior
Say it isn't so! It was one of the best fic I've read in this fandom.
3/12/2018 c46 FantasyLover2004
Oh my GOOOOD! Fantastic end! It's so weird that the story is finished. It's been a part of my life for many years. Thank you for such an amazing, humoristic and heartfelt story.

Thank God we still have the Bella/Paul story, haha!
3/12/2018 c46 poohklf
The ending was well worth the wait. I really do enjoy your stories. Thank you.
3/12/2018 c42 sabrina michaels
I had to go back one chapter just to remember where we left off..the joys of an aging mind..I really thought that somehow minds would be changed and in the sporit world and things would just paly out with the super naturals..But I have to be honest this concept is delightful so far..I am overjoyed that even though you attended to RL things as do the rest of us you continued to quieyly work on your stories..Bravo M4D..Nan
3/12/2018 c46 Wizardtho
It's been a 7 year journey, but I'd take this journey again in a heartbeat. Brilliant story. I've laughed, cried, and gasped my way from beginning to end. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. 3 3
3/12/2018 c46 Guest
so glad you updated this! love it all :)
3/12/2018 c46 1catgrl
Aww so Bella and Peter had three boys.. I’m glad everyone got to live as humans and be together. That was a good story...
4,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »