for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

2/18/2018 c41 Guest
please u must finish this . I have read it 3 times and it still ends the same not finished . Please finish it . It is now February 2018 and still waiting . not being mean just want to read more. thank you
2/7/2018 c41 Guest
Reading this story for the 4th, maybe 5th time and enjoy it so much each time. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your talent.
2/2/2018 c41 Angel
Where's the last chapter? It's been ages! It can't be left like this!
1/30/2018 c41 nessa01
Omg this has been an whirl of emotions. It is sad that she has had to say goodbye to Peter. I was hoping that they would go back to earth as humans and have babies! I hope that one day they will meet again!

Can't wait for next update !
1/25/2018 c40 princessgraciesmummy
Please please please please update soon
1/21/2018 c41 Guest
Please please finish this. I've been following this story for so long and your almost there. Love ya
1/5/2018 c41 sharonpijl
Oh my god, i seriously need the next chapter! Bella and Peter deserve a happy ending:)
12/28/2017 c1 BeckieT108
Loved the whole idea of this story. Loved your portrayal of independent Bella. Looking forward to reading some more.
BeckieT108
12/26/2017 c41 beth626
Wow! Just Wow! I absolutely love this story! :) :) :) :) :)
12/11/2017 c41 12beautifulending21
Please update soon. I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what happens :)
12/5/2017 c41 jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555
OK I get that the real world gets in the way of writing but if you get the chance could you put the last chapter up I would really like to see how they all get there happily every after! Really great story by the way!

Sincerely,
12/5/2017 c27 jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555
I have been reading this story for a while now and I just have to tell you that you must have one hell of a scenes of humor. I have been laughing while reading this whole story!
Thanks, I needed the laugh!
12/1/2017 c41 Guest
I hope you find time to finish this story...it is great!
11/20/2017 c41 kim87mcc
OMG please update ASAP. I'm gonna die if I don't know what happens next lol. Awesome story though can't wait for more
11/13/2017 c41 Guest