for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

10/4/2017 c28 Guest
WELL ... at least the gang knows what they are up against! They need to get to the Mystery Machine and make a WAL-MART run, time to feed the Scooby Doos and Scooby Dumbs!
10/3/2017 c41 Guest
Thank you thank you thank you! For updating I've been waiting on this story forever I've been a fan of your work since I first stumbled across your work in 2010 with life happens so just roll with it you write great stories keep up the good work and don't let the trolls bother you
10/3/2017 c26 Guest
I LOVED your "Life Happens..." fic. Edward having to call Jasper for sexual guidance after the prom was PRICELESS. Too many times I got a severe case of the Giggles.
10/2/2017 c22 Guest
Peter DID have a point: When you have a power you can't control, it leaves you more vulnerable than the Person/being against whom you are using it.
10/4/2017 c41 The Original Miss Darling
OMG UPDATE.
10/1/2017 c17 Guest
Ok, it seems that Wal-mart has become the epitome of organization, corporate and otherwise, to the Three Kings! Their motto should be, As goes Walmart, so goes the rest of the world!
10/2/2017 c41 TheLifeImagined
I have been following this story from the beginning, I'm still as in love with it now as I was when you first uploaded it! Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. Keenp going cause you are an incredible writer, and I look forward to the up-coming chapters. Xx Cait.
9/29/2017 c14 Guest
It often seems to happen that way. To strong males fight for dominance and the winner becomes Alpha male, earning the respect of the loser. Charlie Swan can lead my pack ANYDAY! He tells it like it is and takes shit from NO ONE! my kind of guy! Succubus Susie was a twist I didn't see coming, I will say. I called it as soon as she started licking Marcus! Charlie better sharpen up his SKILLZ!
9/28/2017 c13 Guest
The idea of Aro and CAIUS of all PEOPLE being good guys (I always felt sorry for Marcus!) kinda makes me throw up a little in my mouth, but, oh well!
9/28/2017 c10 Guest
I remember Rick Springfield when he was a CARTOON character on Saturday morning cartoons back in the SEVENTIES (yeah, I'm old, got something to say about it?)! I just looked on IMDB to check it out. the cartoon was called Mission:Magic!. I don't think I actually watched it; just remember that they previewed it on the Friday night before the new cartoon season one Sept! Weird, huh?
9/27/2017 c10 Guest
Tanya's mate is a VIRGIN, and Tanya is a succubus!? oh well, you know they say that opposites ATTRACT!
9/29/2017 c41 CrimsonSurvivor
Please tell me there's more coming like right now, because if you end it there i'ma hafta do something drastic?
9/27/2017 c8 Guest
While I'm really glad that this story continues (btw, Life Happens... is the FUNNIEST story I've ever read, and I don't mind how long it went on thanks for finishing it! Awesome read!) but if you had ended it here, I could have lived with it-the miracle of family really resonates with me. thanks for pointing out that Peter isn't just about Wild sex and knowing shit; he has a heart and love and loyalty and truly appreciates what he has.
9/26/2017 c6 Guest
The gang (damn, I'm channelling Scooby-Doo!) needs to make sure that Riley and Paul don't go out alone without at least two strong vamps as babysitters or just Jane as she has that fry your freakin' arse power. I nominate Emmett and Felix as babysitters since they are both so HUGE. Is there buried treasure on one (or more !) of Jasper's properties? You know, there are rumors-books have been written about it- of "Rebel Gold" having been secreted away, sort of like the Temple treasure in National Treasure.
9/25/2017 c4 Guest
Can't WAIT to see what legalities Garrett and Leah have in store for the Cullens; I am curious as to what Garrett needs with Bella's medical records. Felix and LEAH! holy crap. Paul and JANE!? There's ONE shifter that better not piss off his mate, or he'll think he's gone to Hell sans HANDBASKET!
4,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »