for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

9/29/2017 c14 Guest
It often seems to happen that way. To strong males fight for dominance and the winner becomes Alpha male, earning the respect of the loser. Charlie Swan can lead my pack ANYDAY! He tells it like it is and takes shit from NO ONE! my kind of guy! Succubus Susie was a twist I didn't see coming, I will say. I called it as soon as she started licking Marcus! Charlie better sharpen up his SKILLZ!
9/28/2017 c13 Guest
The idea of Aro and CAIUS of all PEOPLE being good guys (I always felt sorry for Marcus!) kinda makes me throw up a little in my mouth, but, oh well!
9/28/2017 c10 Guest
I remember Rick Springfield when he was a CARTOON character on Saturday morning cartoons back in the SEVENTIES (yeah, I'm old, got something to say about it?)! I just looked on IMDB to check it out. the cartoon was called Mission:Magic!. I don't think I actually watched it; just remember that they previewed it on the Friday night before the new cartoon season one Sept! Weird, huh?
9/27/2017 c10 Guest
Tanya's mate is a VIRGIN, and Tanya is a succubus!? oh well, you know they say that opposites ATTRACT!
9/29/2017 c41 CrimsonSurvivor
Please tell me there's more coming like right now, because if you end it there i'ma hafta do something drastic?
9/27/2017 c8 Guest
While I'm really glad that this story continues (btw, Life Happens... is the FUNNIEST story I've ever read, and I don't mind how long it went on thanks for finishing it! Awesome read!) but if you had ended it here, I could have lived with it-the miracle of family really resonates with me. thanks for pointing out that Peter isn't just about Wild sex and knowing shit; he has a heart and love and loyalty and truly appreciates what he has.
9/26/2017 c6 Guest
The gang (damn, I'm channelling Scooby-Doo!) needs to make sure that Riley and Paul don't go out alone without at least two strong vamps as babysitters or just Jane as she has that fry your freakin' arse power. I nominate Emmett and Felix as babysitters since they are both so HUGE. Is there buried treasure on one (or more !) of Jasper's properties? You know, there are rumors-books have been written about it- of "Rebel Gold" having been secreted away, sort of like the Temple treasure in National Treasure.
9/25/2017 c4 Guest
Can't WAIT to see what legalities Garrett and Leah have in store for the Cullens; I am curious as to what Garrett needs with Bella's medical records. Felix and LEAH! holy crap. Paul and JANE!? There's ONE shifter that better not piss off his mate, or he'll think he's gone to Hell sans HANDBASKET!
9/26/2017 c41 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
9/26/2017 c41 14she is brighter
Can't wait for more !
9/23/2017 c29 Jane
I want a Gryffindor snuggle!
Oh, wait a moment, I live in the tropics. Perhaps not!
9/23/2017 c41 lazygirl89
Seriously, are you for real, "grumbles in frustration whilst banging head against the back of the couch", hopefully you update soon.
9/23/2017 c13 Nargelz
I love this story so much each chapter is so long and I know I have so many more pages to read can’t wait to find out what happens next
9/23/2017 c10 Nargelz
Oh okay don’t matter lol
9/23/2017 c10 Nargelz
When u say get them ready for Stefan do u mean Stefan Salvatore and u said masters as in more than one so would the over be Damon Salvatore lol I’m just guessing
4,851 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »