for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

9/16/2020 c7 celajwhitney
did Carlisle's favorite kids blow through all the money the Cullen's had so that he has to steal Jasper and Peter's money? or is Char and Eddie boy the masterminds behind this?
8/30/2020 c15 bkjar
Lmao I love Aro!
8/23/2020 c46 Guest
I LOVVVE IT
8/22/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely love this Peter and Bella ending up together at the end made my day I love their relationship in this story
8/20/2020 c1 LadyViolet2112
I adore this story! Nice pacing and a great amount of twist and turns... Thanks for sharing
8/16/2020 c7 andrewpine
Poor Felix just because the 'rents are rude he is in the doghouse.
Leah seems to be good a penal swabbing.
8/15/2020 c5 andrewpine
Just asking for Paul, did you write Jane looking like a twelve year old?
If so Paul can get into some shit if they are are out and some anal do gooder
raises a stink.
8/2/2020 c46 beth626
I absolutely adore this story!
7/19/2020 c34 3Kaitlin with a C
AB negative isn’t rare; O negative is
6/24/2020 c22 FatesaBytch
And once again, the lead male character, in this story, Peter, is an immature, insecure wanker. One minute he's all about how much he loves Bella, the next, he treats her like she is beneath him and owes him a blow job because she did something he didn't approve of. Bella should tell him to hit the gravel and travel instead of putting up with the "possessive, jealous" moron.
6/19/2020 c1 Brianna Campbell
5/4/2020 c46 6ALittleScotty
It genuinely took me ages to finish this. Like dead serious, years! I’m in love with your writing, I’m happy you share your creative imagination with us :/ I’m sad it’s over
4/17/2020 c27 38Lovely Black Butterfly
EWWW! EWWW! EWWW! HERMOSA AND BILLY BLACK! EWWW! EWWW!
4/16/2020 c21 Lovely Black Butterfly
You kinda said that backward. it should be if anyone can turn a gay man straight
4/16/2020 c20 Lovely Black Butterfly