for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

9/19/2017 c41 riley24winchester
No, you can't do this to them!
9/19/2017 c41 22DarylDixon'sLover
This is a disgrace.
9/18/2017 c40 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
9/18/2017 c40 Freoborn1980
Ok so I couldn't help myself I've read it again WOW is all I've gotta say can't wait for your next update !
9/17/2017 c40 kouga's older woman
I LOVE Charlie!
9/15/2017 c40 Nonita
Holy guacamole! Can't wait to more...Thanks for another amazing chapter.
9/14/2017 c40 Queen Alana 0108
thank you please keep the juicy story coming
9/14/2017 c3 Freoborn1980
I m so wanting to read these updates but I'm afraid to lol I've read it sooooooooo many times I'm looking forward to reading the end product thank you so much for updating it can't wait till it's finished cause immmmma gonna read it from start to finish !
9/13/2017 c40 10GaijinVamp
It's unconscionable that Bella shoulder the fate of the world alone. Taha Aki better come up with an alternative plan. Bella thinks outside the box, maybe she'll come up with a plan. But she can't "die" and leave Peter alone. Not fair!
Real life isn't fair, but this is fan fiction and it should be.
9/13/2017 c40 MiccaF
Excellent! Love it!
9/12/2017 c40 1sabrina michaels
Oh see there I just knew you wouldn't tear Bella and Peter away from each other..and Charlie is an absolute hoot..as are the rest of them..I adore your creativity..you make things exciting but you always keep humor forefront in your stories..and let's face it we all need humor to make it through life or sales of straight jackets would top the list of sales made...Love this story so very much...

Thank you for writing it and for the pleasure you bring to others.
9/12/2017 c40 Vivian Junior
You know, I really forget how you love your cliffy. So ooo could Bella have just gotten with child?
9/12/2017 c40 brankel1
Fantastic.
9/11/2017 c9 2RyuukTheHatter
i really do love the story this is my reread actually. i enjoy it really i do, but you do know bdsm and stuff like that isn't, bad, per say its just someone else' preference... i'm not trying to sound like a snob or anything i swear its just really seems like your taking a shot at it in this story...
9/11/2017 c40 1tinac
I can not flow it is just all over the place. Maybe if I reread... but I do not k n ow if I will.
4,851 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »