for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

8/18/2017 c39 caggie
OMG- what a cliffhanger!
8/18/2017 c39 andrewpine
Well that is a bunch of crap.
8/18/2017 c39 1B4bidden
oh NOoooooooo! Bella is smart she will figure something out hopefully. she shouldn't be responsible to make that decision for everyone, as some may not want to change back.
8/18/2017 c39 6otherworlder81
Omg! Why?! Oh the dilemma. You know she's so self sacrificing... gah... bloody cliffies... lol
8/18/2017 c39 10GaijinVamp
NO NO NO ! That's a hell of a choice to drop on one young woman. Do the supernaturals even want to be human again? Wouldn't they prefer to live forever with their mates and friends? I mean, I'd prefer it. There must be an answer/trick/solution that lets Bella return to Peter first.
8/18/2017 c39 5juliet709
oh my god! this was way out of the ball park. this has to be the best chapter you have written period. in all the stories put together this is the top one. i would hate the ones making her choose if i were her. i cant wait till the next chapter comes. please update soon.
8/18/2017 c39 Twi-Fan99
OMG, I hope Peter and Bella can still be together!
8/18/2017 c39 1sabrina michaels
I love how your mind and sense of humor work outside the constraints of what some ma consider a great read..I find your style refreshing always have..that's why I always look forward to your offerings..however I know and you know you can not and will not separate Peter and Bella..It would be completely unacceptable to me and everyone else I'm thinking. It may also prompt Bella and Peter to pay you a visit..yeah not likely, but I have to convince you it is not a good idea.

So please continue to write and you and Bella work on a brilliant plan so she and Petey can remain together forever. Pretty Please!
8/18/2017 c39 MiccaF
Wow! Great chapter! That's a difficult decision. Looking forward to seeing what happens next :-)
8/18/2017 c39 sharina.lukofnak
love it
8/18/2017 c39 31pegasus5406
Well, that's not fair...poor Bella...great update hon. I still love it and can't wait to read more...thanks, huggs. Peggy
8/18/2017 c39 kim87mcc
Omg, I hope she stays a vampire. What a tough decision to make though... Brilliant chapter though, I am so excited for the next one. Good job though this is truly my absolute favorite story on here.
8/18/2017 c39 2Siobhan Whitlock
Oh ym goodness what a tough decision to make! Poor Bella! Wow! That was a lot of Taha Aki time! I cannot believe Bella has to make that decision. She understands how much her family and friends would enjoy their humanity, but she would have to sacrifice herself in return. I hope she understands they may become human, but they will not be happy without her.

Fantastic chapter! I love it! I am so excited to see what happens!
8/18/2017 c39 1neecy4life
Omg she better stay a vampire I luv it another awesome chapter
8/18/2017 c38 1jtechell
Omg did she die omg don't kill her what the hell she is a vamp I have been reading this for 24hr now and it can't end like that I hope she is just going to talk to brewmaster I just can't take it will there me a sequel or something what is going on right know I love this I mean its long and detailed
4,851 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »