for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

8/12/2017 c38 together25x3
Awesome chapter!
8/12/2017 c38 Nonita
Holy guacamole! Can't wait to next chapter, thanks!
8/12/2017 c38 silversimon
So the bad guys are all dead? Or almost all? Again, it's great to have you back!
8/12/2017 c36 silversimon
It's so great to have you back writing this fabulous story! ! "Take me to your leader" Classic!
8/12/2017 c38 Tee Hill
Ok ok wtf ...but awesome
8/12/2017 c38 48jesslarhea
One question...how did Bella get knocked out? She's a vampire. I can't wait to see what you come up with. ;-)
Always waiting for your updates... jesslarhea...
8/12/2017 c38 1sabrina michaels
I absolutely love Aunt Molly...Gald she finished off the poor excuse for a woman called Renee...
I love also the fact that no matter the drama you always use a liberal dose of humor and snark..I think Isabella has just made her own trip into the spirit world..hope I'm right..because Peter would never make it without her...Taha Aki probably wanted to meet her in person..

Another great chapter.
8/12/2017 c38 catforget
I'm really liking this story! I appreciate Bella trying to reason with Alice and show her her worth despite all the pain and suffering she has caused, it showed the depths of Bella's kindness. Good job! can't wait for the next chapter.
8/12/2017 c38 13littlemichiru
Wow. Aunt Molly and Heidi were marvelous working together in order to take out Renee. She deserved it too. And what Alice said ...she knew that Bella would bring peace to the world ,she just didn't know how and went about it the wrong way. At least know she will be with Charlotte... Probably. And Vladimir was the original Dracula. Great one. Now let's see what's going on with Bella. Probably she will see brewmaster ;)
8/12/2017 c38 Debbi84
I've been rereading the last week so it's been taking me a while to catch up to the new chapters. Loved Bella's speech to Alice and Heidi's schooling. Can't wait to find out what is happening to Bella.
8/12/2017 c38 Charlie0925
Dang, brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
8/12/2017 c38 6otherworlder81
What the heck?! Now the original vamp is dead re they turning again. Oh lord. Damn cliffies... lol
8/12/2017 c37 2Siobhan Whitlock
LOL I worry, and then I dont, Molly is a Swan, soooo...

LOL, fantastic chapter!
8/12/2017 c38 Dizaster
Ahhhhhhh dang you and your cliff hangers! Just kidding, another great chapter as always! Can't wait to read the next!
8/12/2017 c38 10GaijinVamp
Crazy happenings. Alice dies well. Vlad & Stefan just die. Bella seems hurt. What white light? She can't die, and they've almost won the war. Besides, she's a vampire. It takes more than throwing her into a tree to die.

I love how Heidi teaches Molly to decapitate vampires using Renee. A fine ending for the mother from hell.
4,851 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »