for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

3/1/2020 c46 LadyViolet2112
Great story! Love the ending. At first, I wanted to cry... Well, I did cry. Thank you for sharing ️
2/28/2020 c6 nessiesmith2012
I call bs rose going along with being threatened. I like a good bashing but dont make one party pure saintly and the other tainted demons. To black n white and again BS on rose going along with it because she was threatened!
2/17/2020 c46 Simonne Cave Joseph
This story is absolutely amazing, I will never get tired of reading it
1/21/2020 c46 Alixa Cullen
Wow te felicito adoro tu historia la empecé a leer hace mucho pero como no habías actualizado en ese tiempo deje de leer. Hace una semana reencontré tu historia y me encantó... Gracias...
1/21/2020 c46 Elisabeth123
Brilliant! My second reading and could read it all over again ... Wonderful!
1/16/2020 c46 2Wicked Lovely 17
loved it! :D
1/14/2020 c46 flanduslover1
I couldn't get enough of this story from start to finish amazing and its my first Bella peter story well them alone without jasper ..love love it
1/12/2020 c4 Michelle Law
I have read this story several times, but it just hit me: Is "Carl" Carlisle?!
1/13/2020 c46 8catahoula leopard dog lover
ABSOLUTELY BLOOMIN LOVED THIS STORY! Really really sad that I've finally read the final chapter . You're a Fantastic writer and people who think they can get away with stealing your stories are some of the lowest scum. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with your readers. x
12/19/2019 c46 Roleplaying.queen
soooooo... took me a week to read it was hilarious confusing. awkward and just plain weird but i loved the story but the last few chapters... were .. wow...
12/15/2019 c46 rachel625
Wow that was a great story! Once again I was enthralled by your words and intriguing storyline! I loved all of it up until after the war. After finishing the story I understand why you did what you did but I was frustrated with that turn of events. I had hoped that by regaining their humanity that they would just stay as they were with the memories and relationships that they had formed. But it definitely was interesting to see how it all fell into place! Thanks for another great read!
12/14/2019 c17 rachel625
I usually don't post in the middle of stories but I just had to say that I have always imagined a circumstance of Old Quil doing just this, portraying that he is Quil the 3rd/4th as well due to him still phasing! This is the first time I have ever read about this happening! So thank you for making that happen!
12/13/2019 c1 1nictoria19
Love your stories! Fourth one this week
12/10/2019 c22 9Purple Myst
I am sitting here laughing so hard at the fact that Rebecca is a Siren and Billy is a walking Karaoke Machine... Poor Poor everyone lol
11/16/2019 c46 2acetwolf94
I really enjoyed reading this story.
4,839 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »