for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

11/15/2019 c2 10AngorMike
hahaha, this is great. I'm enjoying their attitude of enjoying their superpowers instead of moping about first vampire world problems.
10/13/2019 c2 Guest
Love
10/13/2019 c1 Guest
Its been so long since I read this and I'm having a,blast rereading it! Damn, I need to go to Walmart!
10/8/2019 c46 Guest
I cried...this while story was a roller coaster I was happy then pissed then really pissed, sad and it ended very happily
9/4/2019 c46 abbottjessica
amazing story so full of laughter and love but just enough drama to keep it interesting
7/26/2019 c27 Kmpcarter
Why does Billy get stuck with the ugly chick?
7/26/2019 c14 Kmpcarter
Tissue warning next time!
7/22/2019 c46 14ObsidianDraconis
This was a good ending and I get why you did it, and yeah everyone deserved a chance to live human lives, but they did exactly what they were trying to fix. To become supernatural people’s choices were taken from them, but the brothers took away all the supernatural’s choices once again deciding they had to return to humanity. Why not give them a choice? Some enjoyed being supernatural, like the two Quils. I know, they didn’t remember, but still. Idk, it just kinda bothered me. Still, good story. It’s one of the first Peter/Bella’s I’ve read and I definitely enjoyed it.
7/22/2019 c45 ObsidianDraconis
Be still my heart! Take that Taha Aki, you can't stop fate! I wonder if his brother Kaskae has anything to do with this, being the great spirit warrior and all. Lol
7/22/2019 c44 ObsidianDraconis
I forgot that Embry had Tanya. Lol. Glad they met their mates. But what about Bella? She’s going to go through life alone because Peter was hers and he doesn’t know her, she doesn’t know him. I had figured he’d be at the wedding since he was Garrett’s friend. Guess I was wrong. My heart is aching.
7/22/2019 c43 ObsidianDraconis
So do the boys not have their mates? All of them were mated, so where are Emily, Bree, Kim, and Tanya? It also kinda sucks that she isn’t close to any of the others. So many were such good friends and that’s gone now. Ugh.
7/22/2019 c42 ObsidianDraconis
Where are Caius and Ben’s mates? I didn’t see them mentioned. I also see you aged everyone differently. I’m a little pissed off though. Why tf do Taha Aki and Didyme think they have the right to be on earth when they couldn’t even give Bella Peter?!
7/22/2019 c41 ObsidianDraconis
I don’t like them. Don’t like them at all, the life meddlers!
7/22/2019 c40 ObsidianDraconis
Of course she would do it. The idiot. Lmao. I’m glad they all came to yell at her and Taha Aki. Lol. Interesting to see how it’s all unfolded. I can’t wait for Marcus to learn that Bella is Didyme’s child
7/22/2019 c39 ObsidianDraconis
So they can be turned back into humans but she would have to leave them and actually die, or she could leave them with their immortality and supernaturalness and go back? I don’t see why that’s such a hard decision. I mean, pretty much everyone seems rather content with their lot in life.
4,839 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »