for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart

7/22/2019 c27 14ObsidianDraconis
Ohmylanta. Billy and Hermosa. And Jake puking and I about died laughing!
7/22/2019 c26 ObsidianDraconis
Man, Carlisle and his little band of assholes have done a lot of damage over the years. I can’t wait for them all to die
7/21/2019 c25 ObsidianDraconis
Why are they taking so many native women from that area? They could be hiding this by taking women world wide but they’ve concentrated on that area super hard. Why? Is there something special about those women, or was it just because they hate the guardians, or just because they’re disgusting assholes? Emily was a given, though it is weird she didn’t phase the first time around. Maybe it’s just the larger concentration Of vamps that did it? They’re going to have more than four wolves if they don’t put some distance between themselves and the tribe though. I hope Emily and Sam’s little girl is really just sick though, because it’s been made to see that she’s younger than even Brady and Collin when they phased? And they were thirteen.
7/21/2019 c24 ObsidianDraconis
Well shit. I was hoping their little sojourn wouldn’t create more wolves but I shoulda known better. Alpha Quil needs to do his job. Lol. Carlisle is sick, they’re all sick. Now we know what happened to those women from the 30’s they’re in Egypt. Not sweet Benjamin. I hope he ends up being a good guy because he was just too damn sweet to be evil.
7/21/2019 c23 ObsidianDraconis
Sue and the licking thing is hilarious. The more I learn about Carlisle, the more and more I need him ripped to pieces. Sue’s idea for the fire is brilliant though. Man, I hope someone actually walks into that trap. Preferably Edward.
7/21/2019 c22 ObsidianDraconis
A siren. That actually makes sense for the chick who likes to fuck anyone. Lmao. It makes me tear up anytime Billy becomes a vamp or a wolf and his legs work again. So now we’re going to bring in Maria, this should be fun. What the hell is Carlisle doing with his venom? And how did his eyes change back that fast?
7/20/2019 c21 ObsidianDraconis
I’m sorta surprised about Billy but also not, not with two of his kids being part of the supernatural world now. At 400 B.C. Luca is still younger that the Volturi, and they’re younger than the Romanians and Egyptians. As for Carlisle. I hope he burns in that hell his supposed father would have believed in if his son of a preacher story was actually true.
7/19/2019 c20 ObsidianDraconis
So much info and things going on. But it seems like it’s all coming together now. Sam totally deserved that dick kick. Lmao. And it would be just like the Paul we know and love from fanfiction to transform like that.
7/19/2019 c19 ObsidianDraconis
They’re delusional, Jesus. Carlisle has them truly brainwashed doesn’t he? But...what did Alice mean? Did they already kidnap women from the Rez? If so, who?
7/19/2019 c18 ObsidianDraconis
Teehee, that’s what I call karma. Isabella and Charles. Interesting thing to do with the Uley blood line. Especially considering Quil’s line too. That whole pack has some secrets don’t they?! Protective Caius is sweet. I died over the Malta girl’s reaction to Paul. I can’t wait till they meet Embry!
7/19/2019 c16 ObsidianDraconis
All I can say about this chapter is, go Charlie!
7/19/2019 c15 ObsidianDraconis
Oh man. Aro in jail. Bahahahaha. Carlisle is a piece of work. Interesting plot with the Quils, does this mean all the pack will keep phasing?
7/19/2019 c14 ObsidianDraconis
Somehow I knew Charlie and Sue would be joining them in eternity. I just hadn’t thought it would be so violently. Sue a succubus. Lmao. Charlie’s gonna be happy his dick works perfectly now. Ewww eww eww. Caius sure took a shine to Charlie. I can’t wait to see what happens with Aro!
7/19/2019 c13 ObsidianDraconis
Hooters is Hooters. Lol. I don’t mind if my man looks, hell I look, but touching? Touching gets a dick ripped off. Lol. This has been so fun.
7/19/2019 c12 ObsidianDraconis
Nothing wrong with liking a little pain with your pleasure. It’s when you derive pleasure from someone who was not intending to give it that makes it creepy. Alice is creepy, but that shit was hilarious. It’s like Aro is dad to one huge ass family and their all little girls who pushed each other on the playground. Lmao. So the Romanians and the Egyptians? Makes sense, Carlisle has always been a friend of Amun. Too bad they’re plans are going to be thwarted in the best of ways.
4,843 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »