for You Feel Like Paradise & I Need a Vacation Tonight

6/22/2011 c1 stowns81
Very good, funny, well-written story! Loved it!
6/15/2011 c1 1cheysma2000
:) loved it.
3/15/2011 c1 rbutler
That was very funny. M rated fics are my guilty pleasure. I can't write them, but I read them!

I thought Brennan pointing out that it would be hygenically necessary for them to separate was very, very...Brennan-y! Loved it! She will have morbid pillow talk, won't she? Oh I hope Booth gets to find out for real.
3/13/2011 c1 2tee86elle
awesome. i was grinning/smirking the whole way through.
3/13/2011 c1 120Amilyn
Very fun!
3/10/2011 c1 58BurningxRedxCaskett
omg that was great! loved the banter at the end. classic BB.

love this. great work. gonna be in my favorites for a long time to come! :)
3/8/2011 c1 5MentalistLover13
I freaking loved this! Nice job!:)
3/8/2011 c1 52Leonhart17
I'm starting to worry that it will take them getting slipped extacy for anything to ever happen... *sigh* This is great, though!
3/8/2011 c1 10BeginningAnew
I applaud you. This is great, and I love all the references you put in here. Oh, and is it baf that I read this during chapel? Hehe. You, my friend, are getting followed. :)
3/8/2011 c1 26athingsublime
djnfkjwnekjfn

LOVE.

Can they be on ecstasy on the show too? all the time?
3/7/2011 c1 legggate
Very nice, I liked that a lot. I just hope it doesn't take ex to get them together. This was really good; thanks for sharing.
3/7/2011 c1 5manual84
I LOVED this. First of all it's always fun to imagine Booth and Brennan undercover again and really you just wrote this in a really fun way. Sequel?
3/7/2011 c1 27tala-hiding
That was lovely and gorgeous and hot and all kinds of awesomeness! :D Thank you.
3/7/2011 c1 19eitoph
Oh, whoah - such a fantastic take on the prompt and so incredibly hot! I loved the return of Tony & Roxy, as well as their reactions to each other - all the talk of colours was hilarious as well.

Amazingly well done :)