for I'm Only Sleeping

9/22/2012 c1 I WANT TO
LOL
9/9/2012 c5 11AlihandriaEllis
Urgh...cliffhanger...I still can't believe I've had a account for 2 months yet I haven't reviewed this story yet...god damn, I suck :). Anyway, I've loved this story for eons...WHY U NO UPDATE?
1/8/2012 c5 ibeebrookie87
love love love it! your sooooo funny! GAH MORE
1/8/2012 c1 ibeebrookie87
well i freaking love this! its soooooooo funny :D
10/1/2011 c3 Jamie
Ah! No! Cant! Breathe! Hahahahaha!

Too funny!
9/20/2011 c5 The Nowhere Girl
BESSIE'S LETTING ME REVIEW :D

I loved it :3 I laughed when she had pants on XD She definitely had a MAJOR had a Sarah-moment :P

Thanks for the Ad XD

~Sarah
9/20/2011 c5 My name is SHAKAOOFKA
Hehe funny.
9/20/2011 c1 iedsk
Dammit. Sorry I hit the review button before I was done. Anywho... Beatle Birds! I love that. So you should update soon cause I love your writing and I. WANT. MORE.

Me? Pushy? What? Nah. Pshhhh.
9/20/2011 c5 iedsk
I was so lost at first but I think that's cool cause it makes me want to read more. Well I want to read more anyways cause I love your stories but that's not my point...
9/19/2011 c5 Abigail Corey
YES! OH EM JUICE, YOU UPDATED AND IT IS AWESOME! DUUUUUUDE, I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT IT WAS SHORT, YOU FREAKING UPDATED! WRITE MORE SOON! LIKE, TOMORROW!
9/18/2011 c4 Abigail Corey
Why does EVERYONE steal John's food? Between this and Any Time At All (well, that one story by CrazyCatie), John's gonna starve. Either way, good job. Update soon.
7/9/2011 c4 Joanna Ruth Razzell
make more plz this is the best fan fic i have seen in a while
5/18/2011 c4 The Nowhere Girl
XD

Wow that was great! I almost died laughing!

"Oh, look at the mess you've made!"

Paul slowly turns his head to glare at George, obviously annoyed at the interruption.

"Everything's covered! My kitchen! This is goin' t'take forever!"

"He's such a mother at times," Paul mutters, still glaring at his friend.

I nod, unable to speak. Oh my...oh my god...did we almost...?

"I'm not cleanin' this up! Yer doin' this Paul! You-"

"George."

"-are goin' t'wipe everything off and-"

"George!"

"-you'll make sure all this is spotless cos-"

"GEORGE!"

Aforementioned Beatle pauses and finally takes notice of Paul's initial intention, before he was interrupted. "O-oh...um...carry on...yea..." he stutters awkwardly and walks away, looking embarrassed with a slight pink to his cheeks.

That's just the best part! Poor Georgie! :P

IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME GIRL! I WAS WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN FOR LIKE...FOREVER! :)

(P.S. John said he still doesn't wanna marry you XD)

~Sarah
5/16/2011 c4 The Phantom Beatle
I am literally biting my hand to keep from laughing my head off...this is great stuff right here (yes, i read the whole thing already...so far) Write more, por favor!
5/15/2011 c4 vgrzfbecwx
aaawww such a sweet chapter! ringo is sooo cute!

yaaaaay paulie kisses mandy =D