for Untitled

11/28/2012 c2 T
I hope you write more soon.
9/23/2012 c2 1Rose Dorea Potter Black
I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
8/5/2012 c1 danbear
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more
7/19/2012 c2 Someoneintrested
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! You have such a good talent and this story is amazing. _ please continue.
6/29/2012 c2 BriaDelAngel
C'est pour quand la suite ?
4/12/2012 c2 bloomnskyrules
Please please update! I would love to read more. BTW is femharry a witch or a normal human?
3/30/2012 c2 loubega
Great work lovely chapter, i really liked it!
3/14/2012 c2 serena23
Please update again soon.
1/28/2012 c2 2ShoshonaRose
Really really good so far! So what is Harry, what does Tony know about her, about what she is and what she does/did? Please update soon and can you have Harry and Ziva or Harry and Gibbs already know each other?

-RC

SM
9/28/2011 c2 62TheBlackSeaReaper
loooooooooooove it.
7/8/2011 c2 11Sliver of Melody
I like it! Looking forward to the next chappy :)
7/3/2011 c2 1Hulktastic
What's with the weird name? I like the story so please update! :D
6/15/2011 c2 autumnannette19