for Follow Me Kono & Steve

7/20/2012 c1 19mckono4ever
Hey I live in Missouri too! But not the point. It was a good story. But maybe you should have put something in the story how Kono knew it was Steve. Like we're they dating or married or what? Because it could have been Danny too with just the information in the story. But it was great. The song fit so well and the idea is a cute one!
3/10/2011 c1 11Zone-Blitz
While I'm always happy to meet another member of the country club, I just find this song kind of hilarious when you compare his version of the song to Blondie's version.
3/8/2011 c1 Froggie2
This was really good...would love to read more...maybe expand on it :-) Always love reading a good Steve/Kono fic :-)
3/8/2011 c1 36francis2
Cute!
3/7/2011 c1 Tierney
It's a cute idea, but I just wish there was a little more substance to it. The idea, like I said, is great, with the radio thing and all, but the vast majority of it was just song lyrics. Maybe go a little more into Kono's reaction or Steve's reason behind sending the song into the radio, etc. Their thoughts while listening to it, anything. But very good idea - you're off to a great start. :) Steve x Kono forever!