FanFiction.Net
for The Wives of Adam

10/19/2012 c1 Guest
It's not as much as it's your best story as it's your only good story. But hey, a lot of people doesn't even have one. As far as supernatural fanfiction goes this is pretty great.

Sure, 90% of the people writing supernatural fanfiction are terrible (it seriously has the worst fans)
But that doesn't change that this one was good, even of the ending sucked.

Oh, and about being wrong when it comes to religion, you can't be. Religion is the oldest fiction still around, nobody's sure what's cannon anymore.
8/29/2012 c1 Guest
Yeah, well, 'Bilkan'. I guess you mean you dislike WINCEST then, not Dean/Castiel, as that is slash too. Or, maybe you are just a fucking homophobe, eh? Go to HEAVEN. (That's where all te hateful bigots go, anyway.) And, seeing that no one is saying you have to fuck YOUR brother, just because some people might be in Love with theirs, your just ebign an idiot, really. I have sib's, too, and, I am not interesteed in having sex with any of them, but that doesn't mean I judge anyone, who has consensual sex with theirs, or their parents, or unlcles, or anyone else, really. Their not hurting anybody, not bothering you, live and let live, do unto others, isn't that yours? You wouldn't want to be judged for loving, and HURTING NOBODY. But, I guess trying to rationalize with a religious persen, as you probably are, is as insane as the rest of you are. Oh, and, this fic, didn't really read it, do not read straight stuff, but, I do LOVE your D/C stories, really moving stuff.
5/24/2011 c1 lazy reader
Wow - this is deliciously scary! LOL Adam and Eve; I never even noticed that. Lilith and Adam too; that's such a weird coincidence. Cool that your caught it. [:
5/11/2011 c1 Rizzal
very creepy but it was brilliant (sorry this is kinda short)
3/11/2011 c1 8Padawan-BubbyKenobi
I'm LDS, Christian, and you got the Eve part perfectly! Love Adam, like always, and I love Dean and Sam, too. Lilith and "Eve" were wonderful and scary and creepy, but I loved them too! You're amazing!
3/9/2011 c1 B.A.B.E
Too lazy to log in but I have to say that this is one of the best Adam fanfictions I've read. Scary, dark, perfectly written, sad and kinda hot (am I the only one who finds evil chicks attractive? Yes? Okay then). I wish it'd been longer...make the next longer please?

love,

B.a.B.E.
3/8/2011 c1 D
Woah, I got shivers up my spine reading this! Its great; and I love that you actually use Adam!
3/8/2011 c1 Aiyana Juniper
I don't normally read Adam centric type stories (not that I have something against them because I really like Adam) and yours was amazing.

It was dark but it had a subtle beauty to it and that just may be because of your writing style. I especially liked the whole Adam & Eve/Lillith connection. (Makes me wonder what's up those writers sleeves.) All in all, I think this story was excellent, you've done an amazing job. Cheers!
3/8/2011 c1 4o.ORuthieeO.o
What a great story... I wished there was more to read as it was sooooo good. There's not enough Adam story's out there as good as this.

I really like the way you wrote Adam and how you showed how Adam dying was affecting Sam and Dean.
3/8/2011 c1 4Bilkan
You write almost like poem! Nice tragic piece. :)

You know it's almost what we could imagine for canon. Sera Gamble is just too lucky that Adam has his namesake! Talk about vicious loops. BTW you religious irony is remarkable!

Waiting for more angst/horror/tragedy/hurt/comfort or little fluff [as I can't really vouch for slash-it's sick for me. Being a brother you see! :P ;) ]