for Babysitting

10/25/2014 c9 15LittleRedDevil8
Loved it. You're a great writer, why couldn't this gave happened!? Ugh!
5/27/2014 c9 2Warkitty
: )
7/16/2013 c9 GHouse
Loved it!
7/16/2013 c8 GHouse
The walk at the end of the shift was the cutest interaction between Allison and Remy I have ever read.
3/9/2013 c9 HeatherSS1
Wonderful, awesome story! Getting roped into babysitting Rachel was funny on it's own, but the fact that Cameron and Thirteen basically bickered like little kids the entire time was just hilarious! It was refreshing to read a fic where they *don't* fall for each other right away.
Oh, and your Author's Note on chapter 1? "She's so beautiful, it's ridiculous." TOTALLY AGREE.
8/31/2012 c9 Ozyworms
I loved this story ! It was really great and fun :) !
6/26/2012 c9 Serena Milton
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. Everything about these characters was perfect. You portrayed all of them perfectly. I am so in love with Cadley and your story was beyond perfection. I would have loved for it to have been longer but your ending was still great. And I loved Thirteens bedtime story. Absolutely amazing! Great job :)
5/24/2012 c9 11myshipsank
I just read this straight through and found myself laughing so hard at some parts that my sister thought I was crazy. I loved it.
5/9/2012 c7 2JordynLeighThomas
I have read a LOT of Cadley fics, and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. :D I love how Alison is just unable to function around Remy. I've totally been there. Amazing story!
3/23/2012 c5 1amateur91
"'There's no time! We must leave Allison behind!' yelled Remy." hahaha i cracked up at this :))))
1/14/2012 c9 chenzielle
your a genius... love all your story.. camteen's the best.. ^_^
10/12/2011 c3 4razmataz13drums
New oxford American dictionary sounds so odd! Just re-reading this forgot how much of a little tyke you made Rachel be.. nd how irritating Remy can be but in a totally sexy way
8/10/2011 c9 42RainboIsland
The end of the story..., are you sure? It would be interesting to see how the two handle babysitting Rachel when they can't keep their hands off each other ;) just something to think about.
8/10/2011 c8 RainboIsland
:) love this.
8/10/2011 c7 RainboIsland
Cameron is absolutely adorable to begin with, then there's the help of you, and Remy being Remy, and you have this just... You write awesomely, when trying to keep things away go for the pants always the pants.
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »