for Babysitting

3/8/2011 c1 heatwave16
Great start...interesting story idea
3/8/2011 c1 196edean13
Oh my...I get the feeling that I'm going to like this one very much...even though I don't really see them falling in mad, passionate bed together, I can tell this one is fabulous! Great Job!
3/8/2011 c1 40Athyna DaughterofPosiedon
This is so good so far. I was really excited when I saw you'd posted a new story. Can't wait for the next chapters!
3/8/2011 c1 elfspirit7
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
3/8/2011 c1 siege98
great start :) I've been missing camteen for too long. finals and projects and all. glad you wrote one. can't wait for more.
3/7/2011 c1 2Nightlancer600
Yay! Who cares about midterms! Obviously Camteen is way better and much more interesting!

Great job on this, can't wait to see how it all turns out. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I'm so glad someone else is as excited about Remy coming back on the show. Omar Epps actually posted a picture of her on set, which is how I learned about her return. I can't wait for the episode to air!

Anyway, good luck with all exams, study hard, and drink coffee to stay awake! Until next time!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10