for Babysitting

8/10/2011 c6 42RainboIsland
This was a pretty awesome chapter. Mmmm Cameron in a cami, nice picture. I love the "Auntie Allie n' Auntie Reny almost kissed!" adorable, I love kids.
8/10/2011 c5 RainboIsland
House is gonna have a field day. This is reeeeeeeally cute (see all those e's.) I absolutely loved Remy's story.
8/10/2011 c4 RainboIsland
Yay, almost kisses that a three year old could pick up on, I knew there was a reason I loved you.
8/10/2011 c3 RainboIsland
This is... cute. :)
8/10/2011 c2 RainboIsland
You write Remy so well. When I'm reading your fics I practically forget about her Huntingtons (the one thing that keeps me from writing decent fics for these two.)
8/10/2011 c1 RainboIsland
Very well set up hope this is going where I think this is going. )Yeah I don't know what that means either.)
4/10/2011 c9 2Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM
I'm happy you updated, but I'm sad its over. I'm so conflicted! D:

But seriously, this story was great!
4/6/2011 c9 Katja
Hi

i really liked your story. The thing with the babysitting is clever :-). Thanks for the fast updating.
4/5/2011 c9 alittlethingcalledhope
:3 awh! So much cuteness :) Awesome story, I'm gonna miss new chapters :) and oh my god. I can totally picture House's face with the 'I knew it'. Awesome of you to incorporate that :) Thanks a lot for sharing, I can't wait to read what else you can come up with :)
4/5/2011 c9 3Diddy.L
I'm having so much fun with your fic! I really like it!

I hope you'll post soon!
4/4/2011 c9 Mystery
This was hilarious! I loved the ending, I can so imagine the look on House's face as he said, "I knew it!" Funny!
4/4/2011 c9 miralinda
aww can't believe it's over already!

awsome story, ya know I'm a sucker for your writing :D

thank you for gifting us with this one.

maybe for the next one you can try something around next weeks ep.and the whole jail thing, I didn't read any spoiler so I'm waiting for the surprise. I only heard about the jail.
4/4/2011 c9 3SexyMuppet
:D
4/4/2011 c9 Guest
i love that fanfic, and i love House xD
I knew that was he when he said ‘‘Aha’’
Please continue this histoy because is nice
Sorry for my english, there isn't my language
Greetings from Spain
4/3/2011 c9 6AlexAugust
*blink* And it was over apparently. I did not see the end of the story coming at all. I know they say denial is a river in egypt but I am pretty sure it was in my room for a while because I read over the - End - part about three times trying to figure out what I missed. Honestly if this was 48 hours ago I would be certain it was a joke as the ending on this one took me by surprise and now I am kind of sad. Though that should be noted as a testament to how much I was enjoying this chapter when it stopped. :)

I guess all good things must come to an end and occasionally a great thing has to end as well. I will be waiting for the next story in your grand career with fervor.

Also, interesting stats on the Camteen story numbers and how they compared to some of the other pairings.
141 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »