for Babysitting

3/28/2011 c8 2Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM
D'aww, these two are just adorable together. I love how flustered they both get when they're around each other. :D
3/28/2011 c8 2Nightlancer600
This was a good chapter. I thought it was cute how Remy asked Allison if she could hold her hand. Too adorable! Interesting first date. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/24/2011 c7 13DaysOfSummer
Wow... this is the first Camteen story i've read in a long time, but i'm glad I starting them again, because your story is a gem of one!

It's so fluffy, and blushing/nervous Cameron is adorable!

Please update soon!
3/24/2011 c7 elfspirit7
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
3/22/2011 c7 6AlexAugust
I cannot say I entirely understand the pain of having to return from spring break as mine isn't scheduled to start for another three weeks. Why so late in the year no one seems to know, not that many of my professors seemed to have noticed that classes were still supposed to be going.

In regards to the chapter, I cannot properly explain how much I loved it. Seriously I have been trying but the only thing that keeps coming to mind is OMG and some how repeating that a few hundred times wouldn't seem like a proper review.

The interaction here was insanely good with Remy being so very patient and Allison lacking the ability to actually say something, let alone resist that unstoppable charm. Factor in the insanity that is House with photographic evidence and were back to the OMG situation.

Looking forward to seeing how dinner goes, even if I have to wait a bit to do the educational system wanting students to return to classes.
3/21/2011 c7 alittlethingcalledhope
Haha, House, with the cell down his pants? Can't say I saw that one coming, but still pretty rad :P I think Cameron was so cute around Thirteen, being all nervous and anxious and all, and Thirteen just standing there. I'm pretty sure I can picture the whole chapter in my head, so great description :) 'Neways, I'm back to school too so I feel your pain :) Thanks for the great update, I'll be anxiously/patiently waiting for the next chapt :3
3/21/2011 c7 3SexyMuppet
Thanks for the long update! :3
3/21/2011 c7 6CaptainK8
I love this chapter! I think that Cameron is so cute! I can't wait to see what's next :)
3/21/2011 c7 miralinda
Cameron is so cute getting speechless like that around Remy, hopefully by dinner time she'll be able to talk.
3/21/2011 c7 2Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM
Oh gosh, Cameron was adorable in this chapter. I can't wait until their date. :D
3/21/2011 c7 heatwave16
Perfect...I believe you captured everyone's reaction
3/21/2011 c7 2Nightlancer600
I can't believe you had House shove his phone down his pants! Epic win! You should have had it vibrate at that moment! It would have been awesome! Great job as always, with the chapter. I love how Cameron is all flustered. And Remy seems to be enjoying all of this which is cool too! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

I wish I were an art student! Then I wouldn't have to worry about midterms in two weeks! Anyway, glad to here you won't abandon this story. It's far too good to be abandoned!
3/21/2011 c7 3AlexisSophia
So adorable :)

please update soon!

Lexa
3/20/2011 c6 6AlexAugust
I would just like to note that after a day of babysitting a child whose mission in life seemed to be tormenting babysitters I was than indebted to with Remy do to her help, and thus had to spend several minutes afterward lip-locked with her, that I would be willing to make that sacrifice on a daily basis. You know to ensure the child was looked at after properly. :)

I really loved that Remy set up Allison like that by changing the terms and than pushed it beyond that agreement because she could. I couldn't stop laughing at the beginning with House's reaction to finding them on the couch was to start taking pictures.

Really it was just an awesome chapter from start to end. Impatiently waiting on the next chapter to see what happens at work!
3/20/2011 c6 3AlexisSophia
They finally did it! Please update soon!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »