for Babysitting

3/19/2011 c6 196edean13
Awww! Cute, and hot! Loved the macking session! LOVED IT! Hope to see another update soon!
3/18/2011 c6 alittlethingcalledhope
Haha I think Thirteen would be one of the very few people who could get away with that :P Can't wait to see what happens on Monday :P Thanks for sharing :)
3/18/2011 c6 esuedros
Finally!, sory I had to say it...

You have a way with words that, when you are reading it makes you want more.

That was excelent!

Stef
3/18/2011 c6 miralinda
OMG, I can't believe Thirteen actually did that! Cam didn't have a chance LOL she's a goner now, wonder how work will be on monday and what tricks will House pull on them. but we wall know Remy can handle him.
3/18/2011 c6 bigblusky
ohhhh remy didn't waste any time there.. well babysitting isn't that bad after all if you get to kiss the girl..*wink* i can't wait how cameron be when monday comes.. and don't forget house, he's definitely up to something..=D post again soon..
3/18/2011 c6 40Athyna DaughterofPosiedon
This was awesome. We the people can only take so much foreplay, and this had the perfect amount. You're gonna continue this, right?
3/18/2011 c6 heatwave16
Excellent...loved it
3/18/2011 c6 elfspirit7
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
3/18/2011 c6 2Nightlancer600
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I trying very hard to contain my laughter as I read this in a very public place on my phone. This was an amazingly brilliant chapter! I loved it! From House seeing then on the couch to Remy's wink and Allison's 'what the hell just happened' moment. You did a great job. This was a lot of fun to read. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!

Also - how were midterms?
3/18/2011 c6 3SexyMuppet
How did allison even consider not to kiss her? XD

excelent chapter! :D
3/18/2011 c6 annarky92
Merda. This chapter was so damn good. And Cameron is so stupid with her doubts. JUST KISS THIRTEEN ALREADY! And House... It'll be hell from now on. And it'll be so funny! *devilish grin* Keep writing! I'm laughing a lot with this fic... I've never laughed so much with a story, for real.

Beeijos
3/18/2011 c6 5goofy24
YES! I'm speechless. Fantastic.
3/18/2011 c6 70SVUProductions
I wouldn't mind being snuggled in between them... *naughty thoughts*
3/18/2011 c6 2Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM
So I was totally smiling and giggling like an idiot while reading this chapter. It was super awesome. :P
3/18/2011 c6 chaotician
Well that just made my day. :D

Please update again soon! I love it!
141 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »