for Relationships Changed Forever

3/27/2011 c4 A Reviewer
BWAHAHAHA! I HAVE RUINED THE PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL NUMBER OF REVIEWS! *dodges bullets from Death The Kid and his legion of angry fangirls*

I'm not in love with the ending but meh, I've seen worse. And as for the phrase "Could I be falling for me?" I'm assuming you meant to put a pronoun referring to soul there, but it made some pretty weird thoughs flash through my mind. O_o What can I say, when you've seen as much as I have, it's hard to go back to the way things were.. *face of a battle-scarred soldier*

Anyway, I do love reading SoulxMaka fanfics so, keep it up I guess :)
3/27/2011 c4 A Reviewer

Anyway, I do love reading SoulxMaka fanfics so, keep it up I guess :)
3/16/2011 c4 blondiemi
omgz this is so adorable! soma fo life!
3/11/2011 c4 2MichiyoKuroda
OMG! I can't believe this is your first fanfiction and it's so freakin awesome! Wow! It's great that people are putting their talents to use!
3/10/2011 c3 5crazychick1313
Awesome
3/10/2011 c2 crazychick1313
That was sweat.
3/10/2011 c1 crazychick1313
Great beginning.
3/10/2011 c4 32Sergeant Daniel
Aww, what a cute endding, I can't wait to see more stories from you:D
3/9/2011 c1 2Maka67
write more
3/8/2011 c2 Rainbo3Pancakes
awwwww~ its so bubbly and cute Looking forward for more chapters ^.~