FanFiction.Net
for Eponine: StreetratFighterLover?

6/27/2020 c22 10HopelessWanderer0252
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's over :( I loved this story so much and like all good things it has now ended. Congratulations on getting me so hooked this story was well written and entertaining.
6/27/2020 c12 HopelessWanderer0252
I liked Valjean noticing how pained Cosette's presence made Eponine, I also liked the failed cooking attempts because I have so many similar stories.
6/26/2020 c2 HopelessWanderer0252
I liked the scene where he promised she wouldn't be alone anymore, I think it works really well with her failing to die for the one she loves and him trying to make it worth her while to still be there.
6/26/2020 c1 HopelessWanderer0252
I loved the first chapter, can't wait to keep reading. Also, this made me cry so good job with the emotional aspect of this chapter.
5/20/2020 c22 Guest
What an amazing story. I could only hope you’ll continue. Seeing it’s been about 6 years, I hope there’s some miracle out there that would make you continue. A truly great story, One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read.
4/30/2020 c22 Mara
Will you continue? Say yes please because I was interested in your story and it would be a loss if you did not follow as it is one of the few stories that is based on the Romance of marius and ponini
11/21/2017 c18 Eponineis1
(Chapter 18) I seem to do it by habit (AKA the movie and musical have them in British accents even though they’re french.
10/9/2017 c22 5OMG-fangirl
Oh...my...gosh...This is such a good story that DESPERATELY needs updated.
6/30/2017 c22 Notfye
I just read this in about two hours and ? Oh my goodness, I can't believe meponine fanfiction as good as this exists! I really love how you've expanded the world, & your writing style is lovely. I know it's been a long time, but honestly, I'm holding out hope for this to update again. But, as a fic writer myself (not here, but over on archive) I understand how sometimes you lose a story. I'd really love to know the ending, but it's okay if you've lost the drive (fandom should be fun, after all!)
5/20/2017 c22 kayleighs.fanfics
Honestly, I watched the movie again in class and I was IN LOVE with all aspects, and especially Marius's and Eponine's relationship. I love Cosette and the actress who plays her, but I always thought he relationship with Marius was kind of fake. He saw her one time and they already fell in love? And then sang and they were meant to be forever? So much so that her dad (Jean Valjean) would help save him? I just thought it was ridiculous. He was closer with Eponine and he actually knew her, not just how pretty she was. I always pictured him (almost) losing her would make him realize he loved her, and I feel like that was what you were working up to in this story. I have searched and searched and searched for Marius/Eponine fanfiction. Not only is it scarce, it's very poorly written. Yours is not only developed so well, it is so amazingly written and close to who they are as characters. I also love how Marius's feelings develop. I feel like this actually could have happened in the movie, it's what I wished had happened! Amazing job! If you ever want to finish or update I say hi for it! It's killing me that Marius & Eponine are arguing, but she obviously has VERY good reasoning. I hope I can one day see them makeup ;) and maybe have him keep her from going to England, or him going to be with Cosette and realizing he loves Eponine. Just some thoughts I have as I finished this in one night. It. Was. Great. ! Bravo!
1/26/2017 c7 Zoe
Hi! I know this is probably a bit late in the game for a review (three YEARS in fact), but if you still get notifications I just want to say: I LOVE THE STORY oh my GOD! First of all, both of them saying that thing about the fairy tales? BEAUTIFUL. Secondly, I was *crying* with Eponine. Like, honestly. "If I was more like Cosette..." geez, why do you hurt me like this? Anyway, I love it. Thank you :) :) ;}
12/14/2016 c22 Rebecca
All I want for christmas is for this to be updated so eponine gets the happy ending she deserves
10/17/2016 c12 Elena F
I think that them falling right back into their friendship was a bit unrealistic, usually people would take time to get to know the other person again.
10/17/2016 c13 Elena F
Yipe! Go Eponine! Way to stand up for yourself, m'girl.
10/14/2016 c7 Elena
And I thought I liked the real Les Miz! This goes for the whole fanfiction: It brings the book and Broadway musical to new life, and I can't wait to continue reading! But, I must say, try to use better grammar, especially with commas.
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »