for Butterfly Kisses

6/21/2020 c1 derekctomlinson
raven smirking at her boyfriend beastboy garfield mark logan you get your big giant chicken ass back here and kiss me on my lips
2/8/2017 c1 25renzie17
I wanted to cry at, "their bomd is way stronger than what most normal couples have." D;
Anyway, I loved it. I loved every single word of it. ;_;
4/9/2015 c1 mayvicbot
The cuteness of this story will chase my mind for a while
1/29/2012 c1 1littlemomo-chan
wow, i loved the detail in this piece. stunning keep up the good work.
11/23/2011 c1 Annab1119
daw soooper cute!
10/4/2011 c1 1FilmFreak1234
:'D wow...just wow
5/30/2011 c1 Annonymous 2
That was a great line:

Love makes you fall for such absurd, yet beautiful lies.

Good work!
3/27/2011 c1 RavenInTheDark
Absolutely Beautiful.. do continue. oH!

I feel you'ld get more reviews (not that 'that' matters) if you were to post your story in the "cartoon" section of FanFiction.

It would definitely allow alot! of people to see your work is all I'm saying. Because this is my second time going in the "comics" portion, and im glad i found your story:)
3/11/2011 c1 10Besarki
*Jaw drops through the floor*

THAT. WAS. SO. F*CKING. CUTE.

AHH! OMG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! You need to write more-NOW! Seriously, don't deprive the archive of your writing skillz! It is in dire need of them!

FANTASTIC WORK! *Instant Fave*

P.S. Write more or I'll lock you in my closet and not let you out until you pick up your pencil again. This is srs bsns. ;)
3/9/2011 c1 The Cretin
This absolutely rocks. If this is a oneshot it is solid as a rock. If not, I can only see it getting better. If this is a multichap please continue and finish it. To many Gar/Rae fics get started but never finished. If yer done with this though I still say it's a winner. Yer very good. Keep rockin.
3/9/2011 c1 8KyleK12
This was really good. I would really like it if you would continue this.

Thanks for the awesome story!