FanFiction.Net
for Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

5/30/2011 c2 DarkDemon01
i normally don't review horror stories, but i love this one
5/29/2011 c4 11Chocolate covered charas
AWESOME! ^^ I love the story but at times it was hard to understand who was talking. NO! Utau died? Oh, well thats sad. Up-date-ness!

-Choco covered
3/18/2011 c4 4RomanticaKH1
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, UTAU!111 TT~TT NO! fuck, we don't care about tadagay Damnit! and wth is with the end? am i missing something? BTW, i was possitive i reviewed the last chapter...-_- because i was guessing who got killed and i didn't want it to be who i thought it was.
3/16/2011 c4 OctoberSnow98
Wow, I feel REALLY depressed now. And I've never played L4D or whatever so it's kind of a blur to me.
3/11/2011 c3 Minnie x Boo x shunn
^.^ wow good and poor tadase he got bitten =( oh well but this was amazing keep it upp ^.^
3/11/2011 c3 RomanticaKH1
aww, Amu eat Ikuto's face^^ ya! and oh no, Oh No, OH NO! Is that blood on Kukai faces who i think it is! OMFG, that would be so damn sad. thanks for updating so fast.
3/9/2011 c2 RomanticaKH1
omg, i love this story and there is only 2 chapters! I think you should kill off Yaya (sorry) an Kairi is he's there. Keep Utau, Kukai, Rima, Nagi, Amu and Ikuto alive. I wanna see more off the blood, guts and couples bounding through it all. ^_^ update when you can.
3/9/2011 c2 too lazy to login 3
Yuu should put a smoker in the storiee & maybee tadase, kairi?
3/9/2011 c2 TayTay
really great story i think that in the next chapter u sould have the prince as a zombie and go after ikuto and amu