for Don't Call Me That

4/24/2018 c1 SwaySway
THIS WAS SO CUTEEE XD I LOVED IT
9/26/2016 c1 Guest
Omg this made me barf rainbows lmao so good
7/17/2015 c1 Hiromi
I loved it! So cute! XD Lol, Shizuo as a half assed angst tsundere though. Ha, that would really make my day even more. Good job on making this! I ove your writing style!
5/27/2015 c1 furanshan
So came across this while browsing for izuo fanfics, Shizaya is my OTP but I really don't mind if it's Izuo, I just want the two of them to be happy together XD Please don't feel sorry about your fic, it's a nice story. I really didn't mind if you stop your fic before the stop sign (haha should i call it that) it would be totally fine, great actually, but I love how you put the extra, aah Izaya declared his love for Shizuo in public so sweet :3 I love the first part of the story too btw thanks had a great read :D
4/24/2015 c1 53theSardonyx
Dammit. I was just thinking of saying that the first part totally broke my heart, but then you had to... You just HAD to, didn't you.?! I can't stop grinning.! I'm surely pegged as a batshit crazy fangirl now.

Write on.!
Yuna
12/15/2014 c1 Guest
I'm dying right now this was fantastic.
10/11/2014 c1 still-going-up
Okay... So I was about to cry from the beauty of the first chapter... And then I read the bottom and started crying for a whole new reason.

My lungs were dying from lack of oxygen because I was LAUGHING so damn hard! WHAT ARE YOU YOU GENIUS CRACK GOD? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
6/1/2014 c1 Aaaw
:D
4/24/2014 c1 14The Dwelling Darkness
This isn't crap! It's amazing!
And I agree wholeheartedly, by the way. Shizuo is beautiful. :')
There need to be more Izuo fics ahhhh. Taking their personalities into account, I am a total Izuo fan and you have written this so amazingly, so wonderfully, and so hilariously I found myself clutching my stomach from the cramps. XD
Keep up the great work and kudos on this work of awesomeness. :D
1/19/2014 c1 Guest
omg. this was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I cried.
It was lovely.

*SOBS* YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER!
1/16/2014 c1 fooperdoodle
Oh man, that last part! XD
1/8/2014 c1 25DarkIceAngelFlare
Kyaaa! I couldn't stop giggling like a lunatic at the last part! So cracky! I love your sense of humour. Oh, and Izaya on top makes the world go round Very IC, I think, and I love how the two of them interacted over Shizzy's issues. Write more, please? :)
8/28/2013 c1 1Lankito
Pfft...Hahahahahaha! XD The second ending made me laugh. :)
8/19/2013 c1 6Hanako-Chan16
Oh my god...I was laughing way too hard.
8/16/2013 c1 Nononononononononon
This is just too beautiful . Words are not enough to explain the beauty of your masterpiece. It is full of meaning and the emotions behind each word made everything heavenly despite the sad story of Heiwajima Shizuo.
I was extremely lucky to have found this story.

And oh dear lord. The crack part is soooo nice and funny but at the same time ( somehow ) heartwarming. To have someone to dedicate those words to Shizuo... in public... with a megaphone... with the camera doing live broadcast... One would think this is funny, but I find it very beautiful.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »