for Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

12/1/2015 c4 Guest
I like peanut butter and horseradish...
12/1/2015 c2 Guest
Is there a beatles
12/1/2015 c1 Guest
Gear story.
3/3/2012 c9 2MormonBae
This is SO FREAKIN Cute/awesome/amazing/frapping hilarious! PLEASE PLEASE (me) ADD MORE!
2/25/2012 c9 Rina Alisha
You should rly update this! It's quite good so far!:)
1/20/2012 c9 4CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Wow, I think you just may be about my age... I could be wrong, I'm about halfway through my freshman year, and I'll graduate in '15, so YEAH YOU ARE MY AGE! VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE!

... Maybe not... lol
1/20/2012 c8 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
FLUFF! I LOVE FLUFF! I live for it! jk lol... so tired, but so detirmined to finish!
1/20/2012 c7 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
I do odd things when I'm sleepy, but not like that o.o

All I do is have laughing fits, and then just pass out.
1/20/2012 c6 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
YAAAAAAAY ICE CREAM! I would totally get some, 'cept it's cold an' it requires me to get up offa this comfy couch... So I'll sit here and read some more instead!
1/20/2012 c5 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Yay! I hope there's more Mandy/Paul in the future! So excited to see!
1/20/2012 c4 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
GAH! HOW DO THEY KNOW EACHOTHER? Terribly sorry, still coming off my water polo sugar high...
1/20/2012 c3 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
:D I GEDDIT! ... I think... Waaaaaaaait- OH YEAH! Okay nooooow I geddit!
1/20/2012 c2 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Lol! My brothers and I always fight about who's gonna get the door. God I miss them, they left yesterday... ANYWAYS! Love the new characters, and I love Sarah's possesiveness over John :D
1/20/2012 c1 CheekyJohnnyBaby13
Virtual tea by Ringo Starr? That, my friend, is an incentive! I love it! Prolly my fave so far! I love Mandy's style (well, your style that is!) I have those same round blue glasses! I wear them every friday for school spirit day (my school colours are blue and white) LOOK AT ME! I BE RAMBLIN'!
1/1/2012 c9 verydeadaccountdead
This story is so funmy, I hope you update soon. It's going on my favourites for sure. Now I'm suddenly wondering what it'd be like to dance in the rain. Sounds like fun :-D
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »