for How Do You Know?

9/7/2013 c1 16CookiesAreSoHot
Yes, Takanuva, it's rude to ask silly questions.
5/31/2013 c1 DragonLuva
I love this! It's cute and humorous, I laughed out loud XD
1/11/2012 c1 deactivated2107997
Gosh, that was funny. XD
10/12/2011 c1 3SouleiLuna
poor takanuva... X) this is a funny little oneshot. :) I have wondered how vakama was always the one to tell the story but he would always know what the otehrs were thinking... it makes sence! :) same with the stafs... xD
7/28/2011 c1 4FarlanderXen
*snikers*i...cant...beleave...takanuva...got...hit...by...a...tura-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I'M SORRY TAKANUVA I COULDENT HELP IT HAHAHA!...*cough cough cough*
6/8/2011 c1 7Toa Nonny
Haha, a valid point indeed. That question has actually crossed my mind a few times as I read the books that were supposed to be Vakama's storytelling. I could definitely see Turaga Vakama responding like that.
4/5/2011 c1 4TigerToa
I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED THAT TOO! :D :D

Also, I agree about the staffs. Just perfect for a whack to the head when certain Toa/Matoran are being Kolhi-heads.
3/31/2011 c1 17iExperiment
(Falls off chair laughing hysterically)

Ok, after reading Visitors, this was EXACTLY what i needed to read! But Tak's right: its a perfectly valid question and honestly, im surpised i hadnt noticed this before. Usually i dont miss stuff like this... OOU

A genius piece of work!

~iExperiment
3/12/2011 c1 53Zelda12343
GOOD point! How DID he know about all that?
3/9/2011 c1 18Dragon Claw92
Haha, that was awesome. I love how Takanuva got smacked. I actually believed the same thing about the staffs as well. I mean, the Turaga aren't exactly in 'fighting shape', so why give them something like that? ^_^

Though a bit short, I enjoyed reading it.
3/9/2011 c1 InTheLight-Hija
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, Taka finally asks the one question I've always wondered! And Vakama dishes out the perfect answer as usual XD Love it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service