for Meeting Me

1/30/2013 c4 15Dalek Warrior
Oh my god! This is hilarious!
12/19/2011 c4 Me
Hey! I hope you update this cuz is really good :P
11/7/2011 c4 phoenica
Yay! Are you back writing on this story for good? I still think the idea hilarious and I love words like flabbergasted! ;-)

I don't know in how much detail you've already planned the plot and if you're open to readers' ideas, but I think it would be funny to see one of BBs make a move on one of the other BBs and jealousy ensuing! ;-) (I like to be evil ;-P)
11/6/2011 c4 2PrincessOfMythaca
Another Hilarious chapter!

I simply loved the line 'When I said can this day get any worse, it was me being rhetorical! Not a damn challenge!' very cute!
10/29/2011 c3 Cocoagirl3
I want to see Booth and Bones interrogate David and Emily. Will they do it together or separate the actors? So what season are Emily and David in? Who in Bones and Booth's part of the world has been writing screen plays? Wonder if Booth will come up with someone making money off of them without consent or payment?
10/29/2011 c1 Cocoagirl3
I hope that you continue this. I want to see Emily and David shadow the real Booth and Bones around could help with there acting. And just to see how many double takes it gets them.
4/22/2011 c3 20EmaWritesFanfics
Haha, Two. She saw Booth's gun. :P That's hilarious, I'm so glad you decided to continue this, it's awesome!
4/22/2011 c3 llvale
Can't wait to see what will happen!
3/22/2011 c2 Marie
Ö and then what happens? O.O
3/16/2011 c2 Purple-elephantss
hahaha cool story, ive always wondered what would happen if the actors met the real characters XD

loookin forward to an update
3/15/2011 c2 EmaWritesFanfics
Wooh! Thanks for continuing this story :D It's an awsome idea!
3/12/2011 c2 llvale
Hahahah!So funny!Can't wait for more!lol
3/12/2011 c1 EmaWritesFanfics
WOW! Awww, I wish you could continue it, I know it says complete, but you should! It's awsomly original!
3/10/2011 c1 16kellz1pt5