for Esca's Smile

4/21/2012 c1 1SealedSecrets
really love this, great work :)
1/28/2012 c1 CrAzEdBoAr
awesome
1/23/2012 c1 16Atsu Tenshi
This is beautiful. I absolutely adore this. Marcus trying to make Esca to smile gave me this happy fluffy feeling. I could see the bubbles and kittens in the air!
9/6/2011 c1 5Romanticized Missile Fire
Fluffyf fluffy fluffy! Oh my User, that was FLUFFILY ADORABLE. They're such a cute couple, and your writing emphasizes just how perfect they are together. Bravo, m'dear, for a wonderful little ficlet. :)
7/29/2011 c1 Jules
Very well written, I really enjoyed reading it :)
4/25/2011 c1 3Finnegans-way
I really like the way this is written - the narrative tone is lovely.
4/3/2011 c1 19ZeeRogue
Thank you for writing this, really. ^.^ From the first moment I saw the commercial, I knew this would have to happen, 'specially after watching the movie since there really weren't any girl characters, just those in the background. XD
3/29/2011 c1 13ffvogt
"No Roman would find anything wrong with a slave warming his masters bed."

i love this line, and the way you described things in your fic.

you're a talented writer !
3/23/2011 c1 BlackBolt
i think this is the best of your eagle-storys .. but i hope that you write more and longer ones :))

*hugsdeeply*, bye, Blackie ^^..
3/21/2011 c1 177LaylaBinx
Oh I love this story! I read it on LJ but its still soo good! :D
3/20/2011 c1 5fireynight
This is gonna sound weird but... I LOVE YOU! For sooo long I have waited for some resemblance of fanfiction for The Eagle and you have certainly delivered! I disappear for less than two days and I find this! I thank thee greatly. I love the portrayal of the Centurion and Esca's relationship, it rings the truth! And the knowledge of the Roman ways... Were you there yourself!
3/10/2011 c1 30ForzaDelDestino
Lovely, delicious, and very hot.

And I haven't even seen the movie yet! :D

I look forward to another.