FanFiction.Net
for Prove It: Contemplating the Innocence of Neal

8/5/2011 c6 45VioletEmeraldx
Great new chapter! Although this fic kinda lost my interest once season 3 started, it's still well done. :D Anyway yeah I'm annoyed that the mid-season finale is already here... it's too good to end so soon! XD
8/3/2011 c6 17JeanneZ84
Good story.

I think White Collar is just on a summer finale coming up next week.I think there is more to this season.

8/3/2011 c6 2bodewell
This is a pretty interesting story. I like that you show Neal struggling to figure out which side he should choose, or if he can find a way to choose both. I can't wait to read more.

In response to your author note, next week's episode isn't the season finale, it's just the summer finale. The third season resumes in January.
8/3/2011 c6 7huge sg1 fan
great chapter. can't wait to read more. :)
8/3/2011 c6 Evesgreenleaf
I am enjoying your story
4/15/2011 c5 17JeanneZ84
Well that was nice of Diana to give that to Neal to work on.I just hope she dont get in trouble for it.

4/15/2011 c4 JeanneZ84
The characters came out just fine.I saw it and heard it clearly.

June gave Neal wonderful advice.

4/15/2011 c3 JeanneZ84
Sarah is my choice.I dont really trust Alex.

Well,I kinda understand Peter's position,BUT,I still think he needed to get that warrant,before he was allowed to search Neal's appartment or he should've had it with him.

4/15/2011 c2 JeanneZ84
Yes I agree with you,this story is coming together very nicely.

I am so looking forward to the rest of the story.

4/15/2011 c5 8govgal
Very nice. I hope Neal can crack the Ja
4/15/2011 c5 Duffy1
I'm so glad Neal's co-workers are trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, unlike his co-called friend Peter. Keep the story coming. Don't know how you're going to figure this one out...Neal's loyalty to his friends or to his conscience.
4/14/2011 c5 2sim19
oh god the drama this story in my opinion couldnt get any better but then again umhh you have to think about the fact that my opinion really isnt worth all that much. i love the conflict between neal going on the straight and neals freinds alex and mozzie. i cant wait to see whats next and believe me i will keep reading.

Love,Meghan
4/14/2011 c5 10Tinnuial
So glad to see Jones and Diana are willing to take Neal's word that he didn't take the treasure. Thank you for tiding us over until the new season starts in June! :)
4/14/2011 c5 7huge sg1 fan
great chapter. i love how neal's word is enough for diana. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
4/12/2011 c4 georgiamomma123
I think you did a good job, maybe go a little more in detail with Sarah her feelings about Neal and the current situation. But great job! Keep it up, update as soon as gou can!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »