FanFiction.Net
for A Promise Kept

4/18/2013 c1 Ilovewolves123
I was sad when ryoma died and his lover abandon him but happy for the end in a way they are together again
8/6/2012 c1 24Nispedana
Oh, so this is an OT5. Haha. Even for a girl like me who does not read Yaoi, I found your writing really really good. The ending was very very cute! *thumbs up!*
7/11/2012 c1 8Simple Silver Lining
GWAHHHHHHH! SO SAD! T_T god, im sill crying!

That an absolutly beautiful work of writing , that I can truthfully say brought me to tears. It was very well written and soooo sweet at the end, and I absolutely love it.

STILL crying,
Silv
7/10/2012 c1 2TracesOfFreedom
Its cute ending... I love Karupin :D
6/30/2012 c1 Guest
l...cried... *sniff* ryoma... TT_TT so sad...
6/24/2012 c1 154 is for Clover
Your story made me cry. ;_; What bad lovers! Seriously! Epic. Freaking. Fail. On their part.
5/7/2012 c1 28e-addi
I cried dammit, I CRIED! Its beautiful, good work!
5/6/2012 c1 BitterSweetmarz
it's so amazing.. it was really sad but I really felt happy when they still met after 150 years.. I hope that there would be a sequel for the 5 of them..hehe
5/4/2012 c1 animelover4ever69
And it begins again! ;P
4/1/2012 c1 backtorealwaysorry
OMG! OMG! This is great! Kyahhhh! i cried...you managed making me cried..this story is so sad and at the same time very good...i never expected they would together again after 150 years and they did...great job in making them together again... *wipes my tears...maybe you should do the sequel or write about angst OT5 again? XD
3/11/2012 c1 xKuroKit
I will full out admit this story brought me to tears. I'm still trying to make them stop. Stuffy nose and all now lol. You did an amazing job! I really liked this story a lot!

~Kit
2/27/2012 c1 JigokuTenshi834
WAAAAAAAA! RYOMA! T-T So sad! But the ending was happy... But still, SO SAD!

...

BTW, It was great I really liked it ^_^
2/5/2012 c1 1Siblings-Curse
*Siblings is somewhere in the background still crying*

Curse: OK, first time reaction I've seen out of her...normally, a sad story only last for a minute of crying then it's over...it's been ten already...Dang! You must write well to get THIS reaction from her! Oh well, she seemed to have loved it - though I don't really think she loved the part where Ryoma died -

Siblings: *shaking head*

Curse: Yep, she didn't...and my guess is to her, that was very sad.

Siblings: *Nods head, sniffling*

Curse: And that the way they treated him was cruel, and she's wishing she was there to comfort him...?

Siblings: *Blows nose, and nods* *mumbles*

Curse: Yep, that too. Oh, and something about the ending. *Turns to Siblings* And that the ending was what?

Siblings: *mumbles louder*

Curse: Oh, and the ending was sad, yet sweet, and -

Siblings: *Mumbles sadly before wailing...again*

Curse: And it made her cry even harder...^.^'
10/9/2011 c1 Princesa Sakura