FanFiction.Net
for A Promise Kept

6/24/2011 c1 Olivia
It was so tear-dripping ;-; so beautiful.

You're so good at writing, and it truly made me cry to read this awesome piece. 3 Thank you so much for writing :D and please continue!
5/27/2011 c1 Anon
Bah! I'm still crying!Poor Ryo-kun..
5/1/2011 c1 lovestuck
OMG! this story is so nice! it really makes me cry no matter how many times i watch it!
4/19/2011 c1 JoSlo
sum people say the ghost part is lame but I find it sweet.
3/27/2011 c1 17Saphire69
You should make a sequal when they die as well and search for Ryoma in the after life. That would be so sweet! I beg of you to do it! Think of it as a special request!
3/25/2011 c1 12Herbblood
i like this very much.
3/24/2011 c1 31violetkisses
aww, so painful T.T i really cried.
3/11/2011 c1 2Prince.of.Tennis.yaoi.fangirl
so sad :( I cryed :)
3/11/2011 c1 Silly
am crying read this T_T
3/11/2011 c1 Fadey
Aww... This was so sad, yet sweet. :) I love how Ryoma can be so forgiving, thanks for writing this! :D

Fadey~
3/10/2011 c1 43MintLeafeon
Wahhhhh! Wahh! That was so touching! I'm crying now. I am seriously crying now. Poor Ryoma! Poor poor Ryoma. He didn't get to see his lovers until the very end after he passed away. I'm glad that the four finally remembered him. The poor boy must have been lonely to suffer like that. I'm glad that they finally made up with each other though. Still so sad but I'm still glad that they got back together again...great fanfic and hope to see more.
3/10/2011 c1 3rumiio
^this was so well written! It made me cry! For real! Though I probably would have skipped the angel part, since I'm not so much into the whole angels and appearing down on earth thing, but it was overall really good!
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3