FanFiction.Net
for The Stalking Slytherin

6/28/2018 c1 2activelemons
I really enjoyed this whole chapter. Marcus seems different but very cute his character still, and I’m not going to lie I was blushing through out the whole read. Good job️
9/10/2014 c1 dutch potterfan
Loved it.
2/5/2014 c1 21foxface333ChocolateLabrador
Awwww that was soooooo cute :) 3
4/2/2013 c1 cant login
when i found this story it had me squealing like a twelve year old. i found this ship on accident and sadly there are just a few stories out there- and yours is really good. i liked the description and actions of the characters and i think that you made everything seem so real and natural.
i hope that you will keep writing stuff about those two, you are damn good at it!
love m
2/24/2013 c1 Gabrielav
I'm not a Katie-Marcus fan, but your story was nice. I like it!
Good job!
4/21/2012 c1 PipiKunterbunt
Hey simplyteesh,

your story is awesome. I think it´s the most romantic story about Katie and Marcus I have ever read. I am looking forward to read more of your fanfics.

PipiKunterbunt
4/12/2012 c1 AvelineArcher
I loved this, it made me giggle and laugh and I think I act like Katie in those type of situations. ANd I loved the way you wrote Marcus, that's how I picture him in my head.
4/3/2012 c1 131Aphrodite-Venus-u.k
Aw, so sweet!
2/20/2012 c1 22Luckylily
So cute :D
2/7/2012 c1 eyesonbluefire
Since, I'm too lazy to long-in, i'm just gonna say, this was terrific! Please write more about M/K, i beg of you, you did amazing and this just hit the soft spot for me. 3

You need to keep writing about them, you did wonderful! :D
10/13/2011 c1 2clanmei
"I'm not one for poems or pretty words, but you make me wish I was."

ah ! what a perfect thing to say ! great story !
4/26/2011 c1 mEEEm
Soooo cute :D

I loved it!
4/12/2011 c1 laplam
Really enjoyable! Light and fun...
3/26/2011 c1 lovethenlost
how come this story is one shot?

this could have been a great chapter story
3/20/2011 c1 1SootyPaws
Loved it. It was sweet and simple which surprisingly suits the pairing. So jealous of Katie! Keep up the M/K goodness please :P
18 Page 1 2 Next »