FanFiction.Net
for Tinkerbells 21st Arrival Day

6/26/2020 c1 PERSON
This is hilarious. if Tinkerbell was a tv series i would have loved to this episode if not for the bad words and violence
10/7/2014 c1 no name
nice going, all supports for you
3/26/2013 c1 PureFlower
Great story, some spelling errors here and there in some of your stories, I don't know if there were any in this story, but watch out for them.

Sil is my fav fairy, and it's funny to imagine her like you described her in your story here, she's always been so gentle, as well as the other fairies.

Since all fairies in this story got drunk and were complete opposites of their real selves, it would have been funny to see Vidia in this story, being oddly generous and nice, haha.

Well, anyways, great story and I hope you continue writing stories and possibly think about writing Teen Titans fanfics, of course, only if you've heard of them before!
8/17/2012 c1 marcelinefan
Silvermist is a VERY violent drunk! "DO! YOU! SEE! WHAT! HAPPENS! WHEN! YOU! PISS! ME! OFF!" lol :D

Anyways, awesome story! If I could send you my ideas, you could DEFINITELY turn them into stories. You should TOTALLY do the serious Tinkerbell drama! I love drama! See ya in future reviews! Onwards, Aoshima!

With joy,
marcelinefan (aka KayKay)

(Also, are a a writing witch/warlock? Because your stories are REALLY good! I started reading Death before Betrayal, I haven't finished yet, but it's EPIC!)
4/20/2011 c1 ElectricPixie410
And by the way, Iridessa's name is spelled with one r not two. Other than that, AWESOME!
3/20/2011 c1 ElectricPixie
Yeah that definitely was a wild night. Hey thanks for reviewing my story. It was interesting how you put Silvermist into a rage.
3/13/2011 c1 Annonomys
That was soooo funny! Silvermist is a nut! HAHA!
3/12/2011 c1 2Aurola Seadevil
I laughed SO BADLY at the parts with Rosetta "TELL ME IM STILL PRETTY!" and Silvermist. XD

I am NEVER letting Silvermist into a club! XD ROFL