for A Valentine's Day They'll never forget

1/15/2021 c1 Caroliny Hotchner
Hello all well. I loved that story.
6/22/2018 c1 9sherryola
Oh my. That was wonderful! I ship Hotch and Garcia hard and have written my own story about them. It's hard to find good stories featuring them as a couple. I thought this was lovely, romantic and completely them.
7/2/2013 c1 red2013
lovely valentine day story. well written too.

red.
2/2/2012 c1 12Lavender Leo
Okay, that was precious! I'm not usually one for 'classic' romance and Valentine's Day fluff, but I really liked this. My breath actually caught when she got the bouquet of flowers. Aw!
1/23/2012 c1 6pipersmum
Aaaawwww so sweet and romantic I loved it, very well written and you write the characters so well :)
4/6/2011 c1 584pandorabox82
Being a Hotch/Garcia shipper, this story warmed my heart very much to read. I loved the notes that Aaron left for her, they were so sweet. Overall, I thought this was a wonderful little story!
3/13/2011 c1 79Bren Gail
I enjoyed reading this very much. I couldn't stop smiling at the descriptions and the character interactions. Very sweet.
3/11/2011 c1 4Red Writer
oh to have a secret valentine - so cute.

You write these two well. Hope you write lots more about them as they are one of my favourite couples.
3/11/2011 c1 26starofoberon
Aww, I'm crying, that was so sweet! And quoting the whole song (my husband proposed to me by singing that song to me!).

I am so thrilled - this was well worth the wait, dear heart!

~ Kitty