FanFiction.Net
for Razor's Edge: Dark Witness

2/2/2022 c9 Ruberforumfree
That some quality top Quarian ass right there xD, I just wished for more details.
7/1/2021 c1 MayContainHyjinks
Dear Tairis Dreamhan,

I've left a longer "letter to the author" on Razor's Edge Requiem but because I more or less binge read all three stories in less than a week I didn't stop to think about reivews or feedback until the very end.

Also just wanted to increase the review count by one so that more people might give your stories a chance.

-MayContainHyjinks
4/22/2020 c9 3IbakeLikeIDream
Great story!

About to start reading the next one!
3/6/2020 c9 Logic11B
I don't understand why the Razor's Edge stories became popular.

This Shepard is a giant fag, and the story reads just like a ME2 playthrough. The first homo-SPECTRE literally just plagiarizes ANYTHING Mass Effect every time he talks, and Tali is nothing more than a self aware envir-suit that has severe depression.
3/27/2018 c3 suzuki11g
I love how you brought hannah Shepard into the story, it was something that always bugged me about the game, that he just ignored her, like she didn't count.
3/14/2018 c9 5FORD B
Awesome read and story!
7/28/2017 c8 4Revliledpembroke
Stupid and pointless relationship drama that adds nothing except length and annoyance.

Just set it up like they did in canon. They talked to Liara, the attack on her apartment happened, the attack on the Trade Center happened, and then they rushed off and killed the bad guy.
7/3/2017 c3 XlDragonlX
couldnt give them even a dinner could he...
1/1/2017 c1 The Fanatic Of Stuff
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
1/1/2017 c1 The Fanatic Of Stuff
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
12/4/2016 c9 23Simply Christian
I actually have yet to play any of the Mass Effect DLCs, so it was interesting to read this.

The scene where Shepard brings his entire ground team to the Council meeting was awesome. Not to mention the fact you have him giving the Council all the information from the Collector base, thus making their “We have dismissed those claims” stand far less feasible.

I had to snicker at the argument between EDI and Joker about the *three* old Star Wars film trilogies, now that “Force Awakens” has been released.

Probably one of my favorite scenes was Legion’s conversation with Tali after she had seen the video the Shadow Broker sent her. It was quite heartwarming to see Legion comfort her in his own, unique way, especially since he accurately deduced the cause of her distress and tried to reassure her of her insecurities.

The way Shepard called in the cavalry for Kolyat and Lia and Miranda’s team was awesome, especially the latter as it was in the form of warriors from Clan Urdnot.

This was a good adaptation of the “Shadow Broker’s Lair” DLC, and a nice postlude to “Razor’s Edge,” before moving onto “Requiem.”
4/16/2016 c2 Rick O'Shay25
Sad how you can't have both Michel and Chakwas on the Normandy.
4/11/2016 c2 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
Poor Commander Shepard! Not a moment's rest! DX
4/9/2016 c1 Guest
Once again, dang good read bro beans, you're a hell of an author.
3/22/2016 c9 Trexvik96
Amazing job with this fanfic!

I really hope that you're going to write something for Overlord and Arrival aswell. But until then, I think I'm satisfied.

Keep up the good work! :)
218 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »