for Quest For the Ring

9/26/2015 c1 JimArielForever500
Please come back to this story I really want to find out what happens and I think u should have sirens with fangs that would really be interesting
8/23/2015 c1 11LivininCorsets
Fangs definitely fangs looks more ferocious, and Jim is an inventor, I wonder what he could make with his hands weapon, sport toy (kinda like a solar surfer only for under water), if bored enough or put his mind to it...I hope the story is abandoned cause I really want to see what you can do with it if not put it up for adoption I have some ideas but it maybe a while before I can get to it.
8/1/2014 c2 LivininCorsets
Oh fangs! And sirens songs from other clans
5/11/2014 c2 8fantasylover4evr
I loved the first story & I'm loving this one as well! I think the fang thing would really work in this story! Please update again soon!
11/17/2013 c2 Anonymous
Your first Jim/Ariel story got me hooked to this couple. its been so long for this story, will you finish it ? really ?
8/12/2013 c2 priscillaglaspie
I love this. Please finish. Your stories are awesome.
7/10/2013 c2 7AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger
oohhh I would love to see fangs! Definitely fangs that would totally fit the protective instincts that the boys have for the princesses. I loved the first story and i'm loving this one too! I like how you actually incorporated Ariel's sisters and how you have mates for them as well and how you veered from the whole turning ariel into a human and instead turned Jim into a merman.
6/11/2013 c2 Fawn
Wow, your stories are amazing! They are so original and well written and I really, really, really reaaaalllyyy LOVE reading them! I think you are the BEST JimxAriel writer everXD! But what happened? Are you still writing? Because I can't wait to see there set of the story:D! So please keep writing! Pleeeeease?
5/23/2013 c2 Annonymous
Really very good ! I only just got into this couple and your previous story was amazing. Please, will you finish this ?
5/14/2013 c2 14Rain of the Forest
So, does this story take place BEFORE Jim and Ariel have their child? Cause there's no mention of him...
5/14/2013 c1 Rain of the Forest
WHY do I have feeling that those three KNOW Jim?
Jack: Oh I don't know, maybe because of the fact that the tall human said 'Soon, James Hawkins, soon'
Will you FOR ONCE stop criticizing me?
2/20/2013 c2 11ShizaAssassian316
OMG! I've read both stories, His Treasure and The Quest for the Ring, and I really want to know what happens next! I hope you are still continuing to write! Can't wait!

Shiza316
12/27/2012 c2 marti678
AHHHHH OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING! I just finished reading "His Treasure" and I went straight to this story for the sequel! Now I'm going back to favorite and follow both of them! Can you please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSSSE update soon?! Oh and I guess small fans nothing too big like vampire fangs, but not TINY either!
8/4/2012 c2 1Amalia Santoro
Whoo! That was awesome! I just finished reading His Treasure and now I'm into the sequel. I cannot wait to see what happens! I feel like this is a real published book-Jim and Ariel totally belong together; I wish they would make a movie based on your stories! :) Keep up the writing, please don't quit on this story like I've seen happen to so many other good stories! I have to know how this story unfolds and ends! Great job-no, FANTASTIC job! :) PS I think fangs might be a cool idea ;)
7/12/2012 c2 Guest
whats with the clifhanger? i gotta know what happens! please finish!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »