for Crossroads At Every Turn

6/29/2018 c25 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
8/1/2017 c25 RedInTheHead
That is really mean of Dumbledore. If I were Bella i would go confront Harry, Ron and Hermione about ignoring her and shoving her away. And I would use all my anger in that speech. And add anger about the fact that she is stuck in Slytherine with hardly any friends and the Dumbledore issue.
8/1/2017 c10 RedInTheHead
Their parents can't find their soul mates. Bella and Harry or basically anyone need to find them. Obviously they won't know at first. They meet, get to know each other and fall in love. End of story. You can't choose for them, plus i dont believe in soul mates.
8/1/2017 c6 RedInTheHead
She is eleven for gods sake. And I thought it is against the law to change kids (into vampires). Twelve, thirteen and fourteen is still kids. Plus even if he is a vampire (Edward) he is stuck in a twelve year old body and probably a little bit of a childs mind so its very weird that he loves bella. I wouldn't have included them in the story yet. maybe after or while Hogwarts would have been better.
4/15/2017 c3 Guest
I absolutley love how Harry is treated kindly by his family after everything that has happened in his life but making his uncle and aunt nice is just too much of a change since their whole mistreatment was what got him to be at the weasleys' house and get closer to them. Therefore it would've been better to have his uncle and aunt act like they really are in order to allow Harry to develop as he did in the books. Great story though, I'm really a fan :)
1/1/2017 c25 BE
Your making Bella evil and that just not right.

Continue
8/3/2016 c25 nikolasowa
Where's the next book
7/7/2016 c25 10Arya-dragonlover
Awesome Story. Loved it
10/17/2015 c25 MikaelsonChicka
Is this finished?
7/18/2015 c25 Bella Spirit Wolf
I don't really like how never did anything important it's like
She isn't even there as a character I mean.
Of course I'm not being rude I just wanted to point out the
Fact at hand,I hope u won't think of me as to impolite.

Sincerely,Bella Spirit Wolf.
6/20/2015 c25 Kaiana
So... sequel? :D
11/16/2014 c25 1SamanthaBlackWhitlock
This was awesome!Although I could of sworn Bella would of gotten points for helping Madame Pompfree...But its your story.
11/6/2014 c2 Misrable33