for Coincidentally

8/10/2015 c1 13Annalynn Roe
I loved this, the way you combined the two storylines was beautiful. And the "same make, different model" explanation the Doctor gave was exactly something he would say. It was a joy to read, even if it was ever so heart-wrenchingly sad.

This was exactly what I was looking for with this particular crossover, so thank you!
3/6/2014 c1 Guest
Wow.. That was simply amazing! I love the ending :3
1/14/2014 c1 29SarcasticEnigma
Loved this! Please, please, please, do a follow up!
2/19/2013 c1 1Bkaa19
Great job. You captured the both of them perfectly. I want to know her answer and see her reaction to the Tardis. If you ever decide to expand on this story, know that I'll read it.
1/31/2013 c1 1queenevil666
Go! Get in the tardis!
12/16/2012 c1 vampirstein1
I like it very much.
It's nice how you put the story together :3
12/16/2012 c1 Rainshadow999
Well that was interesting...
You know I never really watched SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL before, I just discovered that Billie Piper was play ing it so I went to this fanfic.
By the way, it's/you're awesome.
10/10/2012 c1 5EdnaRose17
Oh my effing gosh! This. THIS! You win.
You win all the awards and all of the crossover loves and just everything.
You win at life.
I kind of ship them.
I ship them so hard which is awful because Ben and Rose.. .and oh my Gosh. We need something. Something complex and huge and something out of a story like this that makes the Hannah/Doctor situation in my head. Justification! That's what I meant!
Oh, and uh... sorry for bugging you. but really, you did great on this.
8/9/2012 c1 85Jedi Annie Scrambler
That was very nice, although when thy got to the hotel I was almost laughing, "no Doctor it's not Rose!"

Great job! JAS
8/7/2012 c1 6Andromeda Mirtle
Nice story. I've completely forgotten, that both Rose and Belle had a relative named Jackie. I love it that you used this little fact :)
6/10/2012 c1 1Annelysse
like it. it's sweet :)
4/9/2012 c1 4comealongpond42
this was really good :)
11/20/2011 c1 5Miguel51
Now that was an awesome story and I would love to read a continuation and/or sequel in the future. Belle's immediate repoire with the Doctor was superb.
7/3/2011 c1 12Phantom Dennis
Surprisingly good. I like how you don't need to have any knowlege of "Secret Diary" to follow the story. Essentially it's a story about the Doctor meeting a look alike of Rose that happens to be a doctor. Was this written before Matt Smith was cast as 11 incidentally?
6/1/2011 c1 80Moonprincess92
I really liked this, despite the fact that i don't normally read crossovers. Well done, it's written really well. : D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service