FanFiction.Net
for Hooters & Peckers

11/19/2020 c1 deisderium
Cute! I laughed at the twist. Poor edward. XD
3/3/2020 c1 12lovepotionsbrewer
Super cute story. For something that was written to fit such a diverse collection of word prompts, the writing was really natural and it had a nice beginning, middle and end. Your Edward was so well developed (hmpf) that I'd love to read more about him and hear the answers to those questions that Bella and Esme had!
10/15/2013 c1 Twi-Holic68
OMG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE A PLOT BUNNY FOR A FULL STORY! LOVE IT!
7/30/2012 c1 1Amyvicky
This most def needs a awkward dinner with his parents meeting bella continuation. It would make my day.
9/2/2011 c1 Angeldolphin01
I love it. It is just so damn funny. I could just barely stop laughing long enough to write this review. The ending is just not what I though it would be. It was great.
8/10/2011 c1 blueeyes11354
I thought maybe the mystery woman was going to be Bella but his mon is so much funnier. I laughed out loud. :)
8/10/2011 c1 jtmd24
Congratulations on 2nd place! Very cute o/s. Your story is one of the pre-made Tweets I will be sending out today from the Twi_Network :)

I really thought that was going to be Alice in the store, or maybe even Bella trying to be sneaky. So didn't see that one coming! Great job!

Tara
5/11/2011 c1 All But Faceless
lol
3/25/2011 c1 k80cue
Hi

I loved this story - although I was beginning to think that the mystery woman was Bella.

Are you thinking of adding more or will it remain as a o/s
3/13/2011 c1 Jaws28
omg how fuckin funny!
3/12/2011 c1 shar0525
Mom!

Bahaha. ( bet that got rid of Edwards, erm, problem)