for Promises to Keep

9/8 c1 1Darkpool
“No; I'm a Fire Nation Marine!" as he tapped his chest proudly. "We're better."

I want you to know that this specific line has hung around in my head for /years/, cropping up at odd times and making me smile out of nowhere.
5/5 c18 14sunshineisdelicious
Love it! I love all the things that are different from the show. Great job!
12/2/2020 c6 frankie
Not gonna lie, Sokka's partial ceremony for Katara made me cry
11/9/2020 c18 Cocofant
Love this fic, please keep writing!
10/26/2020 c3 BlackSwan265
This is a really good fic so far, but i feel like Iroh wouldn't be that sneaky and manipulative, to get katara to talk just so he could get info on the avatar and stuff.
10/24/2020 c18 Guest
This fic is so good and captivating. It was so hard to stop reading to do some real world stuff. Thank you author 3
10/14/2020 c18 s72
This is so good! Please, please, please update!
9/19/2020 c18 1Kina1551
I loved the original idea of this story. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
8/31/2020 c5 17Moleluv
Hahaha Iroh is great and poor poor Zuko has to feel the... ahem joys of puberty for the first time lol
7/8/2020 c18 aphroditetsunami
ahh such a well written beautiful story! please tell me there are follow up stories or chapters <3
7/5/2020 c18 FIn
Awww im so sad that this story was never completed :(
7/2/2020 c18 TLTLI
I don’t know if you’re still in the ATLA fandom, or writing fic at all, but I really wanted to thank you for sharing this one with everyone! It was a lovely read!
6/27/2020 c1 22Liooness
wow! you are an amazing author, and the amount of research you've done for your stories shows. end of book 2, and wondering what will happen with the changes wrought. I love how you reuse same events and scenes, while making them unique to the stories. hopefully life is getting easier for you and you continue to write these stories. waiting expectantly and finding inspiration to finish my own tales. thank you
6/24/2020 c18 2Iliketomoveitmoveit
Wish I had realised this wasn't finished when I started reading it! I'm so unbelieveably invested. Following and favouriting everything in the hopes that one day I'll get a new chapter email for "Promises to Keep" in my inbox.
6/7/2020 c2 1StiltStitches
Such a cute ending to this chapter! Also, I love Iroh's strategic approach to the whole situation. Very curious why he wants Aang and Sokka to think Katara is dead...
932 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »