for Gir Sings the Cheeseburger Song

12/14/2011 c2 6ImmortalDarkPassion
Aww, Gir is soo adorable! I'd really love for another chapter. This story is cute, and you must continue.

Kristina
11/22/2011 c1 7Foxyshy
I LOVE THIS! SO CLASSIC! SO GIR! I LOVE THE LINE: It's time for you to go, readin'-kid. How long have you been standing there, anyway? That's just plain creepy. LOL SO FUNNY!
11/9/2011 c1 5PhantasmicAngel
YES! CHEESEBURGER SONG! w00t! VICTORYYYYYYY- Oh, uh, hi!

Cute! :)
8/21/2011 c1 12PeaceLoveAndEli
OMFG the cheeseburger song is awesome! Though we hate burgers- we iz vegetarian. But still gr8 story!
8/20/2011 c1 5MonSteR.iN.yOur.MinD
Thnx for reviewing my story Irken Race and if you have any suggestions on songs you would like me to parody please either pm me, write a review, or send the idea to my email I think it's on my account page. Thnx! O btw great story I loved it hope I get a cheeseburger and milkshake! "Cuz you my cheeseburger!"
8/19/2011 c1 19pikurosonai00
XD Hahaha! That was cute! I love Gir and my sister owns nearly every Veggietales dvd! Great story!
6/5/2011 c1 Shme
Aw cute! Gir makes my heart melt!
3/14/2011 c1 1Daisy's Dead Rose
oh my gosh I didn't know the name that song but as soon as I read the first line I recognised it
3/14/2011 c1 39DahliaStarr
lol LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
3/13/2011 c1 13AgentInvaderMinionofDoom
Now that... was one epic story of... epicness. XD
3/13/2011 c1 2AussieUlrich
Heh, wow. XD
3/13/2011 c1 141Invader Johnny
LOL, typical Gir fic, the song would have defenatelly fit with the little robot's insane personality.

I loved this!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
3/13/2011 c1 7XxThroughxxThexxVoidxx580xX
I REMEMBER THAT SONG. :3 And did you use Dr. Quinzel for the psychiatrist because of...(please shot me if I sound like a dork) Harley Quinn?

Very nice though. :D