for This Title Is Classified

4/25/2020 c8 Guest
It's the circle of Cavan not caravan.
10/23/2015 c8 SnapCap
So I'm just reading the fanfic now. I say her cousin ms sister is Kat and Gabriella, and the Carter's special fighters is Camp HalfBlood
7/3/2015 c2 insane over books
It's really good so far!
2/5/2015 c1 Guest
I don have an account, so I can't PM you or anything, but I saw your account name and thought "wow! another sailer!" Just wondering, what kind of boat do you sail and where? I sail Sunfish (one sail) at Camp Casa Mare. I'm just a newbie.
2/5/2015 c5 Guest
Are the cousin and sister from the PJO or HOO series?
6/13/2014 c2 Guest
Awesome story so many people have abandoned story's please dont
5/28/2013 c12 StarLilly Rose
I like it so far! I will eagerly be awaiting any and all updates on this story. :)
5/7/2013 c12 2trixsbyme321
Hurry up and add next chapter
5/7/2013 c3 trixsbyme321
I like the originality!
2/11/2013 c5 Classified
Just guessing but is Iza Kat or Gabrielle's sister and the other's cousin?
12/3/2012 c12 76Unformal Sorrelle
*drops jaw*
First- You wrote a Gallagher Girls X Kane Chronicles crossover. That is win all by itself. And last chapter not only had Felix but (hopefully probably) just added Heist Society! Epic incarnated.
7/18/2012 c11 Guest
YEAH! Sequel!
7/17/2012 c11 10This Star Won't Go Out
Finally an update I think I'm hallucinating this was a great chapter and update sooner next time
4/27/2012 c10 9SnappedHydra
Nice story. Can u make Dianna more Cammie and the gang more central to the story?
3/29/2012 c10 i made my mistakes
Nice story-very original! Olalalala what's your name?

Sorry, when I'm tired I tend to be cranky and irritable, random, or both. But anywya, this is a great story, and I hope that you'll update soon! I wonder what's going to happen next...
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »