FanFiction.Net
for You Know I Love You

2/27/2022 c4 7PenaltyPingo
Glad you updated. I read back on all the chapters before reading chapter 4
3/8/2021 c3 Digl3n
Tienes que continuar, necesito que continĂșes... por favor
5/5/2020 c3 Guest
Im so invested! Definitely keep this story up
4/24/2020 c3 Guest
I literally just checked my story alerts today, didn't expect this to get updated so soon ahaha my brain like stopped working when I saw this on recently updated
5/1/2019 c2 PenaltyPingo
I'm super excited to see where this story goes. 8 years, huh?
2/9/2013 c1 Don'tDreamItBeIt
I like this. It is very sophisticated and serious, and it really shows Tyler's depth. I didn't even know people in this fandom could write something this serious and deep, so bravo for that and keep up the good work.
3/15/2011 c1 65Sakura Blossom Storm
This was brilliant! Juat the first few paragraphs had me hooked alone, I really like where this is going, and it's only been the first chapter!

I really can't put my finger on it but I really like Tyler being quite meek and timid, around both his friends and his family, maybe it'll play a bigger role when things start kicking off in future chapters?

Kurt is very scary, curse the day when my Dad turns like that! Also I thought it was very odd that Tyler was having a cigar with his Father, it was like a weird coming of age scene, but nonetheless good!

Also, I saw the picture of Connie on your profile, I get the funny feeling that she's going to be a bit of a slutty sister, it was just the smirk she was pulling in the picture, it might be unintentional but I just get that feeling!

Well done for writing your longest chapter yet!

Sakura Blossom Storm
3/14/2011 c1 25babydon'tletmefall
That second paragraph was absolutely and utterly beautiful.

I mean, everything else was wonderful too... but... Oh my gosh, I just loved how you say he did something to make up for what he did before. My favorite one? "He bought her whatever her heart desired because, he stole everything from her; sexual abuse." Of course, I do think that comma was misplaced... actually, I don't think it should even be in there, but that's okay. XD

I can't wait to read more! :D
3/14/2011 c1 Malachi Baker
I need more, but i like it. I like where you're going and the book as a total, but i don't exactly care for the voice it's written in. I LOVE what you're doing, though. Keep up the good work. Find your voice then speak
3/14/2011 c1 Too lazy to log in.p
This was amazing! I am totally in love with this story! Please update soon! :)
3/14/2011 c1 22musicstar5
Loving it. Can't wait for more(:
3/13/2011 c1 Snowsky
This fic confused me a little, but I think it's a good read. :)
3/13/2011 c1 mo
this sounds interesting keep going
3/13/2011 c1 xxdeath floodxx
hi i love your story and hope you keep going. Tyler is one of my fav characters on TD and you dont see many stories about him. Well good luck abd keep writing this story, old stories, and new ones.