for Bombshells

8/24/2020 c5 rcfan77
Oh wow. yeah...i love this series. But i understand that a character like House can not have a happy end. though i enjoyed season 6 and 7 very much..i didn't like 8. Cuddy was missing and it just wasn't the same...

But all the feels between Huddy... soo great!
7/7/2015 c5 Guest
Darn, I want more...
1/27/2014 c5 bere
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
continue¬°
7/8/2013 c5 lenasti161
Re-read this again from the start till your last updated chapter... I just so wish that you'll continue this... You left it in a part that we so want to have it continued since there's so much more to write for these two.. Any chance, you'll continue this, please?

P.S.

Sorry, had to post this using my twitter since I already reviewed every chapter of this before. Both usernames for both accounts were the same (though when logged-in here from twitter, my username came out with an additional 1 at the last part which feels WEIRD, LOL) so, please, update this still? :(
7/7/2012 c5 1PrincetonBlues
I was very disappointed to see that this story had been abandoned. I was really enjoying it. :(
8/25/2011 c5 teloprometo
This is an amazing story! Please tell me you're going to continue posting?
7/7/2011 c5 newdayz
More please and soon!
5/16/2011 c5 4jehabib1
this is a really really really really really really really really good chapter...they NEED to have THIS conversation.
5/14/2011 c5 14casey26334
Awwww! that last line killed me! I'm loving this story! Great job!
5/13/2011 c5 CGCath
"I never even had a chance did I?" : I hope she'll answer yes because she loves him and he loves her ! hope too that they're gonna be able to fix their problem, they're meant to be together . Great chapter :)
5/11/2011 c5 5houseenthusiast
AHH! Why stop there? Please update soon! I want to know how that plays out!
5/11/2011 c5 e
I really love this chapter pls continue
5/11/2011 c5 reader90
Love it! The way you write your dialogue is so believable. I can hear house and cuddy speaking. Please update soon!
5/11/2011 c5 1lenasti16
OMG.. You are making me be in tears again imagining this scene between them.. You really captured House's sentiments which the writers on the show failed to address when House came back from Mayfield. More soon please.. ;)
5/11/2011 c5 housebound
OMG, give him that chance! Good story.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »