for Love is Immortal

8/22 c1 Guest
... Fudge called Voldie the Dark Lord... another follower!
2/3 c27 AngelsOfDeath2343
and no one new that a little Beatle was paring in on there conversation
2/3 c25 AngelsOfDeath2343
I really don't like cho
11/24/2020 c36 Guest
AGAIN! it was ron who let harry use stunning spell on himself not fucking cedric !WHY do you have to write it so ! Can’t you tolerate someone so good ...you know it is so difficult to find a true friend in today’s generation and then there are people like u who have a grudge against ron i don’t even know WHY!? I can’t read it any further even for sirius so FUCK U !
11/24/2020 c35 Guest
You know what ! I literally hate you how could u replace ron with ginny he is the best person ever!i m reading so far just cause i want to read about sirius but you better understand that ron and harry were inseparable best friends everyone can get a little fed up when there life is a complete hell and dark but to replace him and make him a complete fool is just disgusting! If you don’t have the knowledge of a good person i won’t be surprised if you are such a person u have made ron in ur so called fanfic
8/7/2020 c3 Vampireking40
What I would do if I was Sirus is go visit my cousin Cissa and slip her an address. Then tell to give the address to her husband and let him know that he and his friends can have some fun with a muggle family. Just don't kill them or leave any magical evidence behind.
8/5/2020 c12 Serabeara
It's Sirius isn't it? I think he's the one that will die...
8/3/2020 c27 Mally
Maybe is a little cheesy but still so cute! Don’t you dare kill Cedric! I swear that if you do, my heart will break in million pieces
7/2/2020 c62 Auroras Dream
ChoCedric, I applaud you. This story is so well written that I can’t even speak. There’s just enough change to make it different from the books without going too off the rails, which I love. And the feelings! I’ll have you know that I nearly broke down in tears at least 15 times while reading through the 62 chapters you’ve posted!

I can’t wait to see what comes next and I really hope you get to update this. Might I suggest a Sirius/Fred and George team up against Umbridge? I mean, someone’s got to mentor those two, right?
3/31/2020 c14 6harryptterr
eyyy october 30 is my birthday, thats when the foreign students are arriving
3/27/2020 c1 harryptterr
HOW IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED CANONICALLY
1/15/2020 c3 something-siriusly-wrong
How could you do this to us? Bringing Hedwig into this is taking it way to far, oh poor Harry!
5/25/2019 c3 midnitewanderer
YOU MONSTER! I don’t care that this fic is old. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HARRY? Got me over here crying over a 6 y/o fan fic. My heart has been crush’ed(throw a little mock Shakespearean atchoface). Killing off such a beautiful creature so early in the story. How can you just...UUHGHHH. I can’t right now. I’m just...
7/12/2018 c2 lanalight1
I'm like that with the laughing thing.
6/12/2018 c1 10Lord Peverell-Potter-Black