for Love is Immortal

10/10/2012 c56 7Dancing With The Clouds
I. Am. Dying. Too.

Need an update soon, that cliffie was so good! Poor Mrs. Weasley...
10/10/2012 c56 17Child of Dreams
(whimpers)
10/10/2012 c56 17CandyGirl999
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
10/10/2012 c56 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
u know if u keep on doing things like that u sure are gonna loose some readers!
10/10/2012 c56 31bobbiejod
No! Why? I love this story! Keep up the awesome work! I'm sorry about your brother. But I think he would be very happy to know that you're continuing this really great story. Update soon please!
10/10/2012 c56 108MissCHSparkles
Aww, how come Arthur died? The attack doesn't seem any different from canon and he survived that. You're certainly killing off a lot of characters, there won't be any left at this rate.
10/10/2012 c56 13Totally Kowalski
Don't worry, I won't kill you...but I will cry...on the inside. Great chapter!
10/10/2012 c4 25ferret assassin nin
Aw...an even sweeter chapter. I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more! Merlin knows I have A LOT to catch up on. lol

10/10/2012 c3 ferret assassin nin
As much as this chapter saddened me, it made me smile. They're such wonderful, caring people; as they should be. Poor Dumbledore.

10/10/2012 c2 ferret assassin nin
Poor Harry. I honestly, truthfully hate anything and everything having to do with the Dursleys. Poor Harry! It will okay, they'll come save you! The Dursleys will get what's coming to them, just you wait and see! :(

10/10/2012 c1 ferret assassin nin
Wow. I was certainly not expecting that result! What a lovely surprise it was, too! Hm...I wonder how the Goblet of Fire will go about happening. I know I'm jumping WAAAAAAAYYYY ahead of myself, but eh, I'm just curious in nature. XD

10/9/2012 c55 17Child of Dreams
FINALLY!
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR OVER A YEAR!
10/9/2012 c55 17CandyGirl999
Nice to see some more SiriusRemusHarry family bonding time. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
10/9/2012 c54 CandyGirl999
Hurray for the new chapter!

But my sincere condolences for the loss of your brother. I hope your doing well.
10/9/2012 c55 23GalitMirav
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. It's one of your best.

I love Remus and Sirius being there for Harry. He'll need them now more than ever when what happens next (I remember from the other version).

Can't wait for more!