for Love is Immortal

10/8/2012 c54 7Teufel1987
Quote:"You can't beat yourself up about what happened. No one can expect children to fight Death Eaters, it's horrible that you even had to dream that. We will teach you how to defend yourself, but please, please, do what you can to stay safe. Think very hard about the decisions you make, and know that life is a precious thing. To choose to sacrifice it for another is a huge decision.":End Quote

I might have missed something, but was Colin and his family attacked?
10/8/2012 c54 13Totally Kowalski
this chapter was amazing as always and I'm sorry about your brother.
10/8/2012 c54 8MuggleCreator
Nice stuff. Oh dear!
Sorry to hear about your brother.
9/17/2012 c37 9thegirlintardisblue
I was going to read the whole story, but I figure that Ced is going to die, so I'm abandoning it for the moment. Sorry, but I won't be able to bear it :'(
7/21/2012 c53 7Dancing With The Clouds
Awwwww...
7/7/2012 c17 Guest
Ohmysweetbabyjesus, I love it. Not just this chapter, but the story. I just can't stop reading! Keep up the good work, and keep writing!
6/23/2012 c53 6tchotchka
I love your story line and I think you write beautifully. I am a bit sad that Cedric died but I suppose he still had to like in the books as evidence that Voldemort is back. BUT PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL OFF SIRIUS. This IS a Harry/Sirius family fix and I think the story line will be ruined if you follow the series's example and kill him. Keep writing!
6/1/2012 c1 icecatfire
intresting plot.
1/1/2012 c20 2doglover500
Ilove this chapter!
12/12/2011 c50 17CandyGirl999
Go Ron! Teach that bitch who's boss!
11/27/2011 c53 Elless
This is amazing. I'm not sure I like how you're portraying Ron, but I do see some of your points about him. I really like Ginny and Harry's friendship, and I hope they get together faster than in the books. Well done!
10/24/2011 c53 Me
Amazing! Keep writing!
10/24/2011 c53 Me
Amazing! Keep writing!
10/11/2011 c9 Bryan2201
hey great story so far. you said something about another version of it you had i havent read that and would like to know what's different about it. could u send me that? my email address is bmcglashan696 [@] gmail . com thanks
9/2/2011 c53 27a-word-nerd
Another amazing chapter :) I miss your updates tho!
692 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »