for Love is Immortal

1/1/2016 c39 May
I'm on chapter 39 and I'm crying my eyeballs out.
11/28/2015 c39 6fullofcrazyness
I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME DX
11/28/2015 c38 fullofcrazyness
AARARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M CRYING
WHY DID HE DIE! *sobs in the corner*
11/28/2015 c36 fullofcrazyness
I swear if Cedric dies I'm gonna cry. I love him in this story and it would kill Harry. Cedric better not die.
11/28/2015 c26 fullofcrazyness
HELENA I FREAKING LOVE THAT SONG

sorry had to put that there. This is a great idea. I haven't seen another story that tries to bring the houses together like this Well done .
11/28/2015 c13 fullofcrazyness
KERFUFFLE I LIKE THAT WORD XD
7/26/2015 c39 bkjar
Oh my, this chapter is so hard to be tear-free! I practically weeped during reading.
7/25/2015 c62 james.mattson.7
I wish to congratulate you on a well written story so far and inquire as to whether you have any plans on finishing.
6/30/2015 c62 Guest
I have found your story now. And well i would like to say that you have put so much effort into it. But Why haven't you finished the story? I would really like to read your version of the story. Please do. Best wishes to you.
1/7/2015 c62 lkvss
I know that its been a while, but I wanted to say I'm sorry about your brother!

I also want to say that I love this story, and I hope that you will continue it (even tho its been almost two years since the last time)! A story such as this truly deserves an ending!

And thank you for not making Wolfstar a pairing. I've read a lot of stories of the two of them raising Harry, and they always become/are a couple. They're not my favourite, but I like them, but its nice to see that close friendship between them. I like when thats all there is. That two people can be that close without being romantically involved. Like family. Thats what the relationship between James, Sirius and Remus gave me in the canon, and now in your story as well. Thank you!

You're a great writer!
9/21/2014 c62 16PowerfulShieldBella
Hope you update soon. I'm hooked
8/22/2014 c1 8I.am.me. 2000
Absolutely perfect.
8/22/2014 c56 Ana
I'm crying so hard right now ohmygod this is so intense!
6/20/2014 c38 2gorrillaface345
Sniffle... WHY! Why? Ok lol, I'm overreacting... But seriously though, why Cedric JK? Why not Krum?
6/4/2014 c38 Lisa Cooper
I just read "Bravery Beyond Bounds" in LOVE IS IMMORTAL It was so sad that Cedric Diggory died. That may have helped Harry and in turn the wizarding world by making him angrier at Lord Voldemort and maybe the equivalent of extra adrenalin helped him be stronger. No, I didn't want Cedric to die, but for lack of a better way to explain it actions do have consequences, and others actions affect our own results. (If you can figure out a way for Cedrick not to die that's believable with the story, I and others would love to read it.) The author wrote that scene out well, and congratulations author, you created a problem to deal with to say the least. Thank you for your good and interesting writing. Lisa Cooper
692 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »